Accepted Solution

MUT 21 Coach/Stadium/Uniform Chemistry

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: Madden NFL 21
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? Playstation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? PaulieV
Date/time issue occurred 09/01/2020 (and previous dates)
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug Unable to unlock chemistry slots
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Attempt to unlock chemistry slots on gold uniforms and stadiums in MUT 21 lineup (Team Strategy)
What happens when the bug occurs? Unable to unlock chemistry slots with training.
What do you expect to see? The ability to unlock chemistry slots
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. N/A
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? N/A
Enter RAM memory size in GB N/A

The chemistry slots for gold uniforms and stadiums indicate a player item is needed to unlock but no description of the player item required is providied

The gold coach slots unlock with training and in previous version of Madden/MUT all gold coaches/stadiums/uniforms chemistry slots unlocked with training.  Currently only the coach can be unlocked with training.

It would be helpful if a description of the required component was provided (at minimum) but ideally it would be best if all coach/stadium/uniform slots could be unlocked with training as was the case previously

Here is a link to another person having this problem - with screenshots:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Madden-NFL-Mobile/Uniform-Coach-Stadium-Chemistry/m-p/9452306 

Message 1 of 16 (16,850 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: MUT 21 Coach/Stadium/Uniform Chemistry

Community Manager

Hey @PaulieV31

Uniforms and Stadiums were recently changed so they now have a static team chemistry. Those locked upgrade slots will still be visible for a while, but they should be removed in the future. For more info check out this post over at the Game Info board: 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Gridiron-Notes-Franchise-Updates-Coming-to-Madden-21/m-p/...

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 16 (16,821 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @PaulieV31

Uniforms and Stadiums were recently changed so they now have a static team chemistry. Those locked upgrade slots will still be visible for a while, but they should be removed in the future. For more info check out this post over at the Game Info board: 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Gridiron-Notes-Franchise-Updates-Coming-to-Madden-21/m-p/...

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 16 (16,822 Views)

★ Guide

Thanks for the reply.  No change to the coach then I assume since you mentioned only stadiums and uniforms.  Any chance the coach will then get upgrades for additional slots?  These chems were very useful to theme teamers in competing with other users especially those with Coach Madden

Any additional information is appreciated

Message 3 of 16 (16,819 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@PaulieV31 Coach madden will be different this year too, but details are sketchy.
Message 4 of 16 (16,809 Views)

Can’t equip team chemistry on stadium and jerseys

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden NFL 21
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? TTTKA422
Date/time issue occurred Since the game released
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? MUT Squads
Summarize your bug I am not able to equip team chems to my stadium or uniforms. It says the pathway is blocked by an item that isn’t even in the game
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to team strategy
What happens when the bug occurs? Can’t equip chemistry’s on my stadium or uniforms
What do you expect to see? To be able to upgrade my uniforms and stadium to equip team chem
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Last year we were able to apply team chem to uniform and stadiums with training. It says in the store when purchasing uniforms and stadiums you can apply chemistry but when you go to apply the chemistry it says it is blocked by an item. Pls fix this so I can upgrade my theme team.

Message 5 of 16 (16,700 Views)

Re: Can’t equip team chemistry on stadium and jerseys

★★★ Newbie

So I spent training for something that I can't up grand ,, I run theme team it's important for me to be able to upgrade my uniforms and Stadium for my theme team I run thing Team every year I try to get as many of my team as possible. Why is this option taken away?

Message 6 of 16 (16,534 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I bet you they changed it because it made theme teams too strong and now they dont want us getting things like +4 speed on players.  Tthey are making it to where we actually have to go out and spend money on packs to get the cards they put out rather than just getting a +3 or +4 overall boost from using chems on our jerseys.  its *.

Message 7 of 16 (16,051 Views)

★ Novice
@TTTKA422 Same wtf
Message 8 of 16 (14,229 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Was this ever directly explained?  I wasted so much training

Message 9 of 16 (13,153 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

100% your right theme teams need the extra chems.

Message 10 of 16 (12,069 Views)