MUT 20 games will log under weekly missions but not daily engagements.

by speak2daman

Original Post

Re: MUT 20 games will log under weekly missions but not daily engagements.

Community Manager

Hey everyone,

Which game mode are you playing for the weekly mission? As a heads up, House Rules doesn't count towards Multiplayer wins because of it's shorter format. It's not a full game.

Blueberry.png
Message 11 of 16 (2,564 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same issue and it's been like this for at least two days. 

Message 12 of 16 (595 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having the same problems. I tried purchasing packs and playing challenges but it's still on 21/25. 

Message 13 of 16 (593 Views)

Mut 20 daily challenges objectives

★★★ Newbie

My mut daily challenge objectives are not going up there are stuck on 171/175 . I want my 95 pass 

Message 14 of 16 (584 Views)

Re: Mut 20 daily challenges objectives

★★ Novice

Having same issue. I’m at level 62 and i have 128/137. But i played everything from ultimate legends, gauntlet 2, level up challenges, super bowl challenges and none of them got counted towards this after 5 hours of playing. But it’s not tracking my account correctly... Maybe like the Mel renfro mess up, when i was buying like at least 5 packs a day and never got my card but some how seeing people on YouTube get 2 of them. Probably gave away an extra to somebody instead of the person who never got one even though they met all the criteria... curious how ea went through millions of accounts within a few days to see when and if every account bought a +82 sb past card! The “studio team” is garbage and was a waste of time...

Message 15 of 16 (535 Views)

Re: Mut 20 daily challenges objectives

★★★ Newbie

I spent who knows how long with ea because I had this issue (i lost out on about 50+ days, dont bother contacting them they cant or wont do anything). Basically do your daily go into the milestones get out and do a quick solo then go back into it it should go up. Why I'd doesnt track the way it should is beyond me but that worked for me now I'm only two months behind thanks EA...

Message 16 of 16 (457 Views)