★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number RTX 2060
Enter RAM memory size in GB 24 GB
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Forge>appearance>arm>buy
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 08.04.19 19:00 PST
Summarize your bug I Bought an epic arm armor piece and it gave me the whole set! took the full price amount.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Buy a single new armour piece and test it. I would do it but now I cant afford a whole fkng set not that there are any new ones to buy : (
What happens when the bug occurs? You buy one piece of armor from the forge and it gives the whole set and charges you for it.
What should be happening instead? You get just the armor you want to buy for the price of that one armor piece NOT the whole set

I had 11k something coins and after buying an arm I now have 52k coins! and extra armor i did not want.

Message 1 of 2 (58 Views)
Highlighted

Re: MTX Store Armor Buying BUG

★★★★★ Novice

If you buy one of the featured armour pieces that are in the store, you have to buy armour set, and it lists the purchase as the armour with the price at 61k/850 shards when you go to confirm the purchase.  The only piecemeal armours are the Rare/blue ones that are always available (Banshee, Juggernaut, Relic, and whatever the Inty one is from memory)

Message 2 of 2 (37 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help