by Ozlem80

Original Post

[MSP] 3 people photos smoosh sims together

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.90.375.1020 (the recent patched game)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Seasons, Get Together, City Living, Get Famous, Cats and Dogs, Eco Lifestyle, Discover University, Cottage Living, High School Years, Vampires, StrangerVille, Realm of Magic, Dream Home Decorator, Werewolves, Cool Kitchen, Spooky, Tiny Living, Paranormal, Island Living, Patio, Movie Hang Out, Moschino
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Set up the Moschino tripod and camera and have a sims take a pic with two others.
What happens when the bug occurs? Most of the time two sims overlap and merge.
What do you expect to see? Sims not smooshed together like this.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

As mentioned I just took some photos of three sims and two of them are semi inside each other, depending on the pose they make. I did have CC and mods enabled when it happened but it still happened after the mods.

Also the camera in general was a little glitchy overall, I had to cheat reset debug object a handful of times until it triggered the photo session, even when sims were in the correct area the camera just wouldn't trigger a photo shoot.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 1 (698 Views)