MODs not syncing with GAC and TW

★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? android
OS Version 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 493778627
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug missing mods for both GAC and TW
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? assign mods. switch mods after tw/gac starts and mods disappear
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

This is the second time I had this issue.  Last TW I also had this issue.  After I joined TW I left because I did a mod check and realised mods were missing.  When I went into the game the next day to assign platoons I was completely missing mods from key toons.  I reassigned all mods and rejoined and none of my new mod loadouts synced.

In order to prevent this in GAC I completely went through my roster, and did a modcheck through one of the bots prior to signing up.  All mods were there at the start of GAC when I originally assigned my toons to their respective squads.  That night I was playing around with my new arena squad trying to optimize mods and also reassigned some mods during my 10pm EST raid (well after TB signup and lock period).  All mods that were reassigned and moved after 10pm for some reason were synched to my current GAC roster.  For this reason I am missing mods on key toons making it impossible to compete in GAC.  For example I am now running a R6 G12 Han with 0 mods and I know for a fact that these did not move until I did my HAAT raid and squad arena climb later on that night.

Message 1 of 1 (104 Views)