[MOD RELATED] Sims autonomously leave work early

by nikkir1981

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[MOD RELATED] Sims autonomously leave work early

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hello, This recently started happening, I have a sim in the culinary career and a sim in the business career. If I save and exit game while either is at work and then come back to play they leave work early with out me telling them to. Their work performance is suffering and I dont know what to do.

Message 1 of 12 (7,076 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: (sims 4) Sims autonomously leave work early

Hero

try this then: http://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/resetting-the-game-to-factory-settings-without-reinstalling/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 6 of 12 (7,825 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@nikkir1981 Merged although it might not be exactly the same issue.

Are you using mods in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 12 (7,030 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

no cc or mods. thank you for responding.

Message 3 of 12 (7,021 Views)

Hero

Does it only happen when you reload the game during that time and every time you do that ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 12 (7,013 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

everytime i leave the sims home whether its to a community lot or to exit the game this happens. i uninstalled and reistalled the game. i also had them quit and reapply their jobs. another thing they are only making money for the amount of time they are at work and their daily requirements reset. it is still happening. Confusedmileysad:

Message 5 of 12 (6,996 Views)

Hero

try this then: http://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/resetting-the-game-to-factory-settings-without-reinstalling/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 12 (7,826 Views)

Sims cancel work when game loads

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hello everyone, I have the following problem:

I saved my game when both of my Sims were working. After loading it, they were home and got the wage for the 1-2 hours they worked. Same happens when one of the Sims is in another instance, for example the park or the library, while the other Sim is working. After going back to the home instance with the Sim who was in the park (or anywhere else), the Sim who was working instantly cancels work and comes home with the reduced wage and work progress. 

This is kind of annoying since it makes saving/travelling impossible while one or more Sims are currently at work. 

Anyone got the same problem or any solutions?

Sorry for any mistakes in advance, English isn't my native language.

EDIT: This problem occured only after the latest patch in December.

Message 7 of 12 (6,964 Views)

Re: Sims cancel work when game loads

Hero

@akaburdon Merged

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 12 (6,951 Views)

★★★ Novice
My sims still do this. Any other soution maybe? :/
Message 9 of 12 (6,937 Views)

★ Apprentice

I tried doing as you suggested and the work problem cleared up, thank you for helping me.

Message 10 of 12 (6,886 Views)