[MOD RELATED] [S] Holiday stuck in calendar causing issues for new holidays

by millers72011

Original Post

Re: Issue with holidays and the calendar

Hero
@RickxAbsinthe43 So I tested your save and although your symptoms .. especially at first .. are a bit different, I do think it's the same issue as the other thread.

Unfortunately I have no idea how to get rid of the issue.

I'm not sure since you said it also happens on new saves, does it happen on new saves on a vanilla game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 31 of 35 (471 Views)

★ Guide
@crinrict Hmm... I could try but I'd probably get bored of it too quickly. I was thinking maybe it's a bug since it happens with no mods, but I can't get a hold of EA to report it. I'd have to try to test it on a fully vanilla game to be absolutely certain I suppose.
Message 32 of 35 (442 Views)

Hero
@RickxAbsinthe43 You're in the right space to report bugs.

I'm going to merge this with the other thread (which EA is aware of and also forward your save to QA) but I still think it's a mod that causes it in the first place and shouldn't happen on a fresh save with no mods (until someone proves me otherwise)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 33 of 35 (419 Views)

★ Guide
@crinrict Okay, thank you. I still should really find time to start a test save without mods though.
Message 34 of 35 (408 Views)

Hero
@RickxAbsinthe43 That would be good and if it happens to be a mod issue and you find out which one, that would be good info :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 35 of 35 (394 Views)