by FemFedaykin

Original Post

[MOD RELATED] Outfits change to become identical to first outfit in group

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try making new outfits and seeing when you leave the game and come back if they are all overwritten.
What happens when the bug occurs? When i create additional outfits for my sims using the dresser or mirror, everything is fine until i leave the game, either totally exit or just go back to the main menu. when i reenter the game, all of the outfits have been changed to whatever the first outfit is. for example, everyday outfits 2-5 are the exact same as everyday outfit 1. ive tried this with athletic outfits, and party, and the same thing happens.
What do you expect to see? all 2-5 outfits staying put!
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

this happens pretty much whenever i leave the lot and come back to my house. in the screen shot you can see everyday outfits 1-5 and athletic 1-3 and they are all identical, even after changing it numerous times.

Message 1 of 36 (8,677 Views)

Re: Outfits change to become identical to first outfit in group

Hero

Hi @FemFedaykin

I've tested this and wasn't able to replicate

1. Does it matter if you use change Sim or plan outfit ?
  2. Is this a save you started before or after the patch ?
  3. If it's a save before the patch, does it also happen on a brand new one with a brand new Sim ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 36 (8,646 Views)

Re: Outfits change to become identical to first outfit in group

Hero

Tagging @FemFedaykin for feedback

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 36 (8,609 Views)

Re: [TROUBLESHOOT] Outfits change to become identical to first outfit in group

★★★ Novice

I have this issue also. When I choose "change outfit" all the outfits have been replaced with outfit 1 for the category. For me it seems to happen during gameplay after several sim days not when I load in so it might require some play time to replicate. I have mods but I have tested and this happens with mods in or out. It only started in the past 2 days. The save it happens in is from after the big c&d patch but before the actual expansion came out. I tried with a new save and haven't gotten this bug but did get the other outfit one in that save where they just wear something random instead of a preset outfit.

Message 4 of 36 (8,585 Views)

Hero

Would you be willing to share your save with me ?

If so, please zip your saves folder and upload it somewhere like dropbox, mediafire, googledrive or OneDrive and PM me the link.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 36 (8,560 Views)

Hero

Tagging @FemFedaykin and @scspacemagic for feedback

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 36 (8,509 Views)

The same library outfits on female sim

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Polski
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? City living, Get to work, get together, dine out, parenthood
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? i dont really know Frown
What happens when the bug occurs? I have a female sim and male sim in my family, i always making them 5 outfits for the day and 3 for the sleep, my male sim have them all always but my female sim when some times pass her 5 day outfits are the same as the first one and her sleep oufits are also the same as the first one, I asked for help on mcc forum but they told me that this is EA fault.
What do you expect to see? I want my female outfits to be in library always not to be the same as the first, i have this problem since i updated my game
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. after the last update

I dont know how to fix it, i hope it will be fixed with a update

Message 7 of 36 (8,454 Views)

Re: The same library outfits on female sim

Hero

Hi @Malgosia123438

I haven't been able to duplicate this. Would you be willing to share your save game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 36 (8,442 Views)

Re: The same library outfits on female sim

Hero

Do you know when it happens ? You say after some time. Any special ? Did the MCCC people say anything specific when it happens ? Your game is loaded with cc and I usually don't take reports on modded games in here. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 36 (8,406 Views)