Re: missing cell phone options sims 4

by MissMakay

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[MOD RELATED] Missing cell phone options

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I have outdoor retreat and get to work and I can't send my household on vacation via cell phone, I can't take selfies, and my aliens can't change into theit disguises

Message 1 of 10 (7,343 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

Are you using mods in your game ? If so, remove them

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (7,758 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Are you using mods in your game ? If so, remove them

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 10 (7,759 Views)

★ Novice
It worked! Thank you!!! So I can go back in and add some of the mods and find out which one was causing the problem, and then just delete that one right? Because I really liked some of the mods I had..
Message 3 of 10 (7,309 Views)

Hero

There are MANY mods causing issues.

Here's a list: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=551495

Only put back stuff that isn't broken. Stuff that is not listed, is not necessarily working. Check with the creator if it works our you'll run into more issues.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 10 (7,306 Views)

★ Novice
I currently don't have any mods in my game but now every time I try to go with my sim to work (one of my alien sims, and she joined the scientist career) it crashes. Every time.
Message 5 of 10 (7,289 Views)

Hero

That has a thread here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/GTW-Sim-going-to-work-Scientist-game-crash/td-p/4452...

Please post there

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 10 (7,286 Views)

Re: [MOD RELATED] Missing cell phone options

★★★ Novice

Hello, I am having the same issue BUT I DO NOT HAV ANY MODS WHATSOEVER. My cellphones only show: Ask on date, and plan social event. No chat with , for example. 

I can tell the story of how I think I have arrived to this error:

I wanted to save ONE SIM only to my library. I had been precautious enough to save my family more than once (TO THE LIBRARY), as well as my house and rooms. Anyway, apart from saving as , saving, and autosaving... it had been a while since I had saved anything to the library. That while included two new children who had grown up right there.

I read on the forum that I could save my sim by going to CAS and deleting the rest from there . I so saved one sim. But when I went with it to the neighbourhood, there was no more house, and no more family. I also couldn´t dismiss my sim now neither could I manage worlds again, I HAD to move with my sim somewhere. I restarted the game... and my sim was indeed saved in the library, and I could manage worlds, but something was different: the "make new sim button" was gone. Again, I read in a thread how to fix it (I can refer to if needed) and turned up. Tired, I wen back to my previous savings on the library and I restored the family to the same, now empty, lot, where I have to do somethings all over again. Anyway... one there I pick up the cellphone for the first time and... only two options appear. 

PLEASE HELP. 

Message 7 of 10 (6,161 Views)

Hero

Is that the case for all your Sims or just one ? Does your Sim know anyone ? Do you have options on the other tabs ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 10 (6,156 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hello! Thanks very much for the reply. I am just writing to refer to the obvious solution! It was for all sims! And I was indeed tired of fixing things so I rushed into this. As they started knowing people everything appeared.. I did´t remember it was like this. But  solved! just start playing... thanks for the answer and thanks again! 

Message 9 of 10 (6,129 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I also thought this was a bug or glitch, or maybe even caused by a mod or CC. But indeed after my Sims started knowing others, the phone interactions appeared! I can't remember it like this from before, so it must have  been changed in one of the patches!

Message 10 of 10 (6,123 Views)