by charialena

Original Post

Re: Male sims have disappeared/ Toddlers only have brown eyes in CAS

Hero

Remove your mods

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 41 of 54 (665 Views)

HUGE TODDLER GLITCH

★ Novice

All of my male sims disappeared, and none of my current female sims can interact with the toddlers. They don't even walk around; they teleport to various places. I tried deleting the game and origin and redownloading it, but nothing has worked, please help!!

Message 42 of 54 (668 Views)

Re: HUGE TODDLER GLITCH

★★★★★ Novice

Hello there,

I'm new to helping people, but I'll try my best to help you!

Have you tried going to world management, and moving the toddler in with

another family which has male sims, then playing as the family that has the

toddler in it, I know this isn't ideal, however it may be a quick fix,

If that's not an option, try turning off Autonomy in your Gameplay Settings,

Good luck in fixing your problem,

and I hope I helped you

Message 43 of 54 (665 Views)

Hero

@herbigdreamwrote:

All of my male sims disappeared, and none of my current female sims can interact with the toddlers. They don't even walk around; they teleport to various places. I tried deleting the game and origin and redownloading it, but nothing has worked, please help!!

Merged your post with existing thread

Please remove your mods. Only put back what's redeemed safe.

There's more info in this thread

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 44 of 54 (655 Views)

★ Novice

I've tried that, but the problem is all males, even the ones the game came up with don't exist, at first i couldn't control them and when i loaded them again they were gone

Message 45 of 54 (647 Views)

Hero

If you save the game, you need to load a backup

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 46 of 54 (643 Views)

Sims gone!

★★★ Newbie

I bet nobody even plays this game anymore...

In any case, Four of my sims dissapeared. I have one sim who is completely unaffected, but now the other sims in the game have completely and totally disappeared, as if they never existed in the first place. My one sim doesn't even have them in their relationships tab. 

Message 47 of 54 (635 Views)

Re: Sims gone!

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Hi there,

Can you elaborate further of your issue?

If you are talking about "Males are Missing!" that is a mod-related issue; you can read more information in that post.

Know more about Mods and Custom Contents.

It seems like your last sentence is talking about culling, two separate reports are related to this topic: Disappearing Sims aKa Culling and Relationships Get Lost (aKa Relationship Culling).

If non of those posts are describing the issue you encountered, maybe put in an example for a clearer picture?

Message 48 of 54 (621 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Actually, yes, I did look further into it, creating another household to test, and the female characters were playable while the males were not. I did try to remove mods and restart the game, but that did not fix the issue. I will look at this thread, however.

Message 49 of 54 (600 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried clicking on the "Males are Missing" thing, but it gave me some calendar thing with an untitled page.

Message 50 of 54 (598 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help