Original Post

Accepted Solution

[MOD RELATED] Error code: 109:f967dc7f:37f60775

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansions: Cats and Dogs, City Living, Get Famous, Get to Work, Get Together, Seasons Game Packs: Dine Out, Jungle Adventure, Realm of Magic, Vampires Stuff Packs: Vintage Glamour Stuff, Luxury Party Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? unsure
What happens when the bug occurs? The error message comes only when I try to load a specific household. After the loading screen, it jumps back to the neighbourhood with this error message (see screenshot). After pressing OK the said household loads with most of the already-placed items (both CC and non-CC) in the household inventory. Outdoor deco items and plants gone, leaving only pools. Doors and windows gone, but stairs, walls, flooring, wallpapers, and roof configurations stayed. My other households on the same save are without problems.
What do you expect to see? normal household play screen
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Happened immediately after the June 4 patch and the problem still exists after the June 5 mini-patch.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 8 (1,535 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: error code: 109:f967dc7f:37f60775

★★★ Newbie

Hi, i have the same error and solved.

Please look in the File "lastException.txt" in your sims folder in Documents. Here can u find the bad thing. My Problem was the mod "solar panel mod.package", i removed this mod.

greetings

(https://answers.ea.com/t5/Die-Sims-4/Fehler-code-109-f967dc7f-37f60775-self-solved/m-p/9186253#M1750...)

View in thread

Message 6 of 8 (1,385 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I’m having the same problem. I play in Ps4 though. Today I just downloaded is over university and when I moved my sim into a dorm...it gives me error code 109

Message 2 of 8 (1,527 Views)

Hero

@twong86 

Could you send me your save ?

Instructions in my signature. Please let me know which household you're having issues with.

@aasiatguh5  Do you get this exact 109 error or are your numbers after the first : different ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 8 (1,462 Views)

★★★ Novice
@crinrict
I somehow "fixed" the issue by moving the household out then back into the lot. Not sure whether the error code comes from my sims or the game.
Message 4 of 8 (1,427 Views)

Hero
@twong86 Did you move them into the same lot ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 8 (1,406 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, i have the same error and solved.

Please look in the File "lastException.txt" in your sims folder in Documents. Here can u find the bad thing. My Problem was the mod "solar panel mod.package", i removed this mod.

greetings

(https://answers.ea.com/t5/Die-Sims-4/Fehler-code-109-f967dc7f-37f60775-self-solved/m-p/9186253#M1750...)

Message 6 of 8 (1,386 Views)

★ Novice
@jonson2050 I have the file opened but I'm not exactly sure what I'm looking for, do you know how to describe it?
Message 7 of 8 (725 Views)

Hero
@XXIE_940 Do you have that mod in your mods folder ? The solar panel one ? If so, just remove it from your game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 8 (707 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help