[MOD RELATED] 'Dine Out' edited uniforms don't save.

by HRobbo93

Original Post

Re: [MOD RELATED] 'Dine Out' edited uniforms don't save.

Hero

Hi @smithysthebest

could you please create a new thread ?

Thanks.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 24 (1,832 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This bug IS NOT MOD RELATED. Only 1 person said that it had to do with mods, everyone else said they had no mods. Maybe you should take that out of the title, and treat like an actual bug! I just had the same issue.

Message 22 of 24 (1,473 Views)

Hero

In 2016 it was a mod. Since then a lot has happened that's why I've asked for a new thread. See above.

I'm going to lock this now. 

There's this open thread if you have the issue for the vet career: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-CD-Editing-vet-outfits-in-CAS-resets-vet-clinic/m-p/64157...

If you have it for dine out or retail, please make a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 24 (1,460 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello.

Is anyone still seeing this without mods?  If so, would you be willing to share save flies (and also a video of the issue, if possible) through private message? 

Instructions on how to send saves are here:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 24 of 24 (808 Views)