Re: [MOD RELATED] Can't Drink Sakura Tea at Festival

by rochelimit55555

Original Post

Hero

OK. Guess it's difficult to contact them then .. 

Thanks for checking

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 41 of 55 (1,487 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

It only took me a month but I finally had the time and did the 50/50 method and weeded the problem files out. As a previous commenter said the only thing common about them was the fact that when I tried to open the files with sims4studio it would not open and give me an error messages. The files that were causing the problems are [Edit by EA_Kristi: Please do not post direct links to mods here on AHQ.] (The single door recolour) and [SrslySims] (S4) University Cadet Desk Chair.package, 

I think the mods are broken in some way and what causes the problems is broken mods. The best way to find the error is 50/50 method then try opening files with sims4studio. Also the files that were broken are build/buy cc not clothing items. 

Message 42 of 55 (1,473 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

[Edit by EA_Kristi: Please do not post direct links to mods here on AHQ.]

It looks like its been updated, even had a V2 title now.

Message 43 of 55 (1,460 Views)

Hero

Good to hear.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 44 of 55 (1,446 Views)

Cannot Drink Festival Teas

★★★ Newbie

I have seen other forums on here but I do not have any of the mods listed. I do have mods but I have tested them. I still cannot drink the teas. It just glows. It has been increasingly frustrating. 

Message 45 of 55 (1,259 Views)

Re: Cannot Drink Festival Teas

Champion (Retired)

Please remove all your mods/CC and try again.

Is it only at Festivals you can't drink?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 46 of 55 (1,255 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yes it is only festival tea. I need help figuring out which mod it is because I cannot just do the one by one
Message 47 of 55 (1,244 Views)

Hero

There's a few named in this thread I moved your post into

The 50/50 Method explained here: http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Content is the fastest way. to find guilty mods if it's none of them

@Middyre

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 48 of 55 (1,238 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I discover the problem also comes from BustedPixels's conversion set at Busted Pixel's tumblr page (called BUSTED PIXELS Conversion Set I ). Do not download this CC. I have remind BustedPixels in her tumblr page. 

For sure the problem is in one of the file from the set.  I'm not sure which exact file is problematic, but I decided to remove all download that came from her set.

The contents are all CC (check out the attached picture for the content of the set), so for sure the problem is caused by a CC, not by a script.  

Message 49 of 55 (1,183 Views)

Re: Can't Drink Sakura Tea at Festival

★★★ Newbie

hey, i'm candysorbai and I just uploaded my saves file. can you please help me?

Message 50 of 55 (1,174 Views)