[MOD RELATED] Astronaut career, bug?

by omk358

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[MOD RELATED] Astronaut career, bug?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

My sim is not longer getting promoted (he should have been, daily task completed, high career bar) he also comes right back home after leaving for work, about 30 sim minutes when he's supposed to be there until 9pm. Maybe it'll clear itself up but so far same issue for two work days.

Message 1 of 6 (2,316 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Astronaut career, bug?

★★★ Apprentice

Thanks for the help, no that didn't work. I fixed it though, it was affecting all households, all jobs. Seems to have been caused by a faulty mod (looking at the mod folder turns out I had several duplicate files in there for some reason.) I removed those and it works as it should now.

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (2,402 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Try going traveling or move the Sim out and back in

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (2,310 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Thanks for the help, no that didn't work. I fixed it though, it was affecting all households, all jobs. Seems to have been caused by a faulty mod (looking at the mod folder turns out I had several duplicate files in there for some reason.) I removed those and it works as it should now.

Message 3 of 6 (2,403 Views)

Hero

Yeah, removing mods is important.

That's why I ask to remove all mods before reporting here Wink

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (2,297 Views)

★★ Novice

I’m having the same issue all of a sudden in 2020. After the new update with the sudden crashes of the game (which I fixed) the astronaut career is not working right. It’s not promoting like it should and I don’t know if that’s just another glitch or what. Have have no mods on the game. I don’t know what could fix this. I tried doing the traveling and the take that sim out of household and put them back in but I happens to each sim wether new or not.

Message 5 of 6 (1,862 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @peacockgal11, I'm locking this thread as it is quite old.

If having an issue then please create a new thread with as much info and we will do what we can to assist.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (1,849 Views)