[MOD RELATED] Astronaut career, bug?

by omk358

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

[MOD RELATED] Astronaut career, bug?

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

My sim is not longer getting promoted (he should have been, daily task completed, high career bar) he also comes right back home after leaving for work, about 30 sim minutes when he's supposed to be there until 9pm. Maybe it'll clear itself up but so far same issue for two work days.

Message 1 of 4 (407 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: Astronaut career, bug?

★ Apprentice

Thanks for the help, no that didn't work. I fixed it though, it was affecting all households, all jobs. Seems to have been caused by a faulty mod (looking at the mod folder turns out I had several duplicate files in there for some reason.) I removed those and it works as it should now.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (497 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Hero

Try going traveling or move the Sim out and back in

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (404 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Thanks for the help, no that didn't work. I fixed it though, it was affecting all households, all jobs. Seems to have been caused by a faulty mod (looking at the mod folder turns out I had several duplicate files in there for some reason.) I removed those and it works as it should now.

Message 3 of 4 (498 Views)
Highlighted

Hero

Yeah, removing mods is important.

That's why I ask to remove all mods before reporting here Wink

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (391 Views)