Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen? All?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) At the time of the vid upload
Summarize your bug Sometimes when I switch weapons or fire a panzerfaust or with no reason, I cannot engage my MMG in bipod. I captured a vid showing the issue where I could bipod, switch to panzerfaust, fired, switched to MMG, and could no longer bipod. I then moved around and returned and then I could. Unfortunately the first part wasn't captured as it's hard to know what exactly triggers the issue. Dice, fix it please. An MMG with no bipod is a death sentence. Video: https://1drv.ms/v/s!AlYeYTvIgRjnbqVYSvTJjXs4GME
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? No idea. Try playing a couple of matches with an MMG and it will trigger at least once.
What happens when the bug occurs? Bipod won't deploy even if I beg it to.
What should be happening instead? Bipod deploys

END

Message 1 of 5 (415 Views)
Highlighted

Re: MMG bipod deploy bug on flat ground

Community Manager

I wasn't able to view the video but we'll keep an eye out for more reports. Which MMG was it?

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 5 (402 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Thanks for the reply. Can you tell me why you can't see it? Is it a blocked domain for you or you don't have access? The privacy settings should allow anyone with the link to view it.

And this happened with the two I use, the 42 and the 1922. Didn't try the rest.
Message 3 of 5 (399 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

The 1922 is the worst for it, it will frequently end up to the side in ads as well and will just flail around

Message 4 of 5 (365 Views)

Community Manager

@GeniusPharaohAll 

I was able to watch the video today. It looks like it might be related to the terrain because when you retreated back you were able to deploy it shortly later. We'll keep an eye out for more reports around this so the team is aware, thanks for submitting!

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 5 (342 Views)