[MEGATHREAD] Cannot use Abilities, Inventory or Meds

by XHelperZ

Original Post

Re: [MEGATHREAD] Cannot use Abilities, Inventory or Meds

★★★ Novice
@CowboyPetebop This works! It helped me win my game ahah. But again bug is really annoying if you cant access a replicator
Message 41 of 91 (335 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I've had the same issue a few times this week, after the ranked split update.

But what happened just now was different, new match started, landed as Caustic and I put some traps around the doors and that was enough Frown Q, Z, inv and heals gone Frown

A previous game was as you said, after using replicator, but this time was as soon as I landed from the a new 3 player BR game.

Some more data for the Devs Standard smile

Message 42 of 91 (296 Views)

★★★ Novice
@XHelperZ It was Worlds Edge, the buildings near Ramparts POI, took the zipline to the top and used the replicator, jumped down the building and took the tunnel with the vault then proceeds to the near geyser and took hits from enemies, tried to heal and use abilities but cant.
Message 43 of 91 (282 Views)

Using keys stop working mid-game

★★★ Newbie

So, im currently having issues that while in midgame, the keys that I use for my tactical, ultimate, and health items just stop working mid-game, causing me to be unable to heal up, or use my tactical or ultimate in battles, can someone please explain what is happening, and if it's something I need to fix or if this is just a bug, cause its causing many issues for me

Message 44 of 91 (397 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I believe I found the source of this bug.

Steps to reproduce:
1. interact with a replicator

2. cancel interact

3. before the animation ends, press or spam interact (button E)

4. voila, you have no more inventory access, no Q, no ult, no heals, only pure fun

Interacting with the replicator again and not pressing E when exiting fixes the bug.

Seems like the game "thinks" you interacted with the replicator again if you press E after exiting it. The prompt to interact even shows up during the leaving animation.
I hope this helps. Please fix Standard smile

Message 45 of 91 (442 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just had the same thing, playing as valk on storm point after using the reppy near shipfall hadn't used a zip for at least 3/4 mins

Message 46 of 91 (417 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@XHelperZ First time it happened to me, I was dropping a scope/sight. Then after that, was unable to use abilities or shields, only way was restarting the game completely.

The second and third time it happened so far, was both using the replicator. Unable to also use shields/abilities or fly on Valkerie.

Message 47 of 91 (401 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have had this problem multiple times now after crafting

Message 48 of 91 (399 Views)

★★ Novice

On an open area of the snow on World's Edge playing as Maggie, I hadn't used ziplines or replicators prior 

-Dropped two large med kits to exchange for small shield cells then unable to press tab inventory, regain shields or even ult/ abilities after

Message 49 of 91 (361 Views)

★ Apprentice

I had no idea this was linked to the replicator. A few days ago I was plagued by this bug so I used the Origin repair function, no more bug for two days. Last night in preparation final fight I decide to craft a couple of bats on a spawned replicator on the edge of dome. It cost us the game.

Message 50 of 91 (353 Views)