by EA_Illium

Original Post

MANY BUGS IN THE SIMS 4 CONSOLE SINCE LAST UPDATE

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? Français
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.39
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? ALLS
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? If you test the gameplay i suppose you must to see what i talking about. Create a familly, place this one on a ground and go play with. At this time, the walls, the floors and the roof CAN'T be rise or fall. The command for change the display of the walls and the step floor is impossible. i test this bug in willow creek and windenburg....i don't think is a world problem. * The walls, roof and step floors changing is impossible during the life mode and build mode * The sims can't move to the place asked cause apparently something’s keeping him from moving but there’s nothing in the way * The automatic action of sitting in front of the computer does not always work. The sim must be seated manually and then enter the 'PC' action
What happens when the bug occurs? * The walls, roof and floors rise/fall is impossible during the life mode and build mode, I cannot play or build at all. * The sims can't move to the place asked cause apparently something’s keeping him from moving but there’s nothing in the way * The automatic action of sitting in front of the computer does not always work. The sim must be seated manually and then enter the 'PC' action
What do you expect to see? * The walls, roof and floors rise/fall is impossible during the life mode and build mode * The sims can't move to the place asked cause apparently something’s keeping him from moving but there’s nothing in the way * The automatic action of sitting in front of the computer does not always work. The sim must be seated manually and then enter the 'PC' action
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I see this bug since the last patch with bunk bed for the walls and step floors problems..and for the PC action since University pack. For the bug with ''the moving sims action'' i see before i install the Kits retro

When I create a family and place it in a house, once on the ground, the walls and floors no longer rise and fall. The change of walls and floors is frozen. But the thread of the game, it continues, the sims act normally but impossible to change floor to follow them and impossible to do also in construction mode. So the game is unplayable. There is another bug too that often happens. When an action is requested, it often seems that it cannot do it because something blocks its path when there is absolutely nothing that blocks it. EX: I ask my sims to go up the stairs to her bed upstairs. She brandishes her arms showing that she cannot ... but nothing physically blocks it. The other time I asked my sims to go down to the apartment in the park and he said that his bed was blocking her to go out but the bed was in another room. Then it was a chair and then the television.... the whole block it. And this bug is very often reported on a facebook group dedicated to the sims 4 console that I am. I think it’s bugs have appeared since your last update with overcoated beds. I thought you would send us a huge patch of correction by the end of March.....!! there is also a bug that persists on/off since the universal pack. The act of automatically sitting on the chair when we ask the sims to go to the computer, well... it cancels itself. We need to sit the sim down and then grab the action on the computer.

I hope you will fix it as soon as possible. The game is not pleasant to play at this time. THANK YOU

Message 1 of 2 (705 Views)

Re: MANY BUGS IN THE SIMS 4 CONSOLE SINCE LAST UPDATE

Community Manager

@Lara_croft0101 Thank you for making this report, we are aware of the information you have shared, and we have a list of Current Issues I would recommend checking out and following for changes and updates. 

Thank you!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (685 Views)