MAB 38 MASTERY V BUGGED

by Kruziikrel01

Original Post

Re: MAB 38 MASTERY V BUGGED

★★★★ Novice

3 weeks ago for first report and all is still the same...... Incredible.... how sad ... Really ....

Message 21 of 29 (930 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Or maybe instead of 30m, it would be 20m

Message 22 of 29 (872 Views)

Champion

I think all guns have also a 3rd option, getting 60 kills overall

At least this was the case with all original weapons at release, a 3rd "secret" option to complete it

CCP Champion Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 23 of 29 (859 Views)

★ Apprentice

That 3rd hidden option doesn't exist anymore. I've done 100's of kills trying to do 1 assignment for example, and it never unlocked.

Message 24 of 29 (817 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same problem here Frown

Message 25 of 29 (790 Views)

★★ Pro

I can´t grasp how it is not possible to change a simple text displayed in the game. I´m not working on the game, but I do know enough to say this shouldn´t take more than one hour for a single person. I hope this takes so long, because they are reworking the rediculous requirements for the assignments...

Message 26 of 29 (785 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Guys...30m does not refer to the (minute) length of the game play.

It actually means the distance you have to kill the enemy. (which is not easy with SMG)

So it's kill 7 enemies distance over 30 meters in 1 life or kill 25 enemies distance over 30 meters per round.

Message 27 of 29 (686 Views)

★★ Pro
@fritzkrakaz That's why so many of us are complaining about this assignment. It forces you to play a weapon to its weaks, which is just ridiculous...
Message 28 of 29 (683 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This challenge is way too hard. I’ve been at it forever and starting to get real annoyed with it. 

I’m a conquest player but moved over to breakthrough to try and get it done. Half of time I’m killing people and thinking that’s over 30m pinging there dead bodies to confirm but it won’t count it for some reason. 

This has been said multiple times now but 7 in a life or 25 in a round is too hard. Especially over 30m defeats the object of an smg. 

I know they’re not going to change it but I needed to vent. Either that or my controller was going through my monitor. 

Message 29 of 29 (454 Views)