[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region Asia, Australia, Europe, North America, South America, Other
On which server did this happen? any/all
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 25.7.2019 - 12.8.2019
Summarize your bug As a medic I pick up weapons by mistake some times, I mistakenly switch out my m28 Tromboncino with other weapons, once I get my m28 Tromboncino back, the Grenade Launcher fire mode is not longer able to be switched to, this bug/glitch has been here a bit. Switching weapons with some one else (another player has my weapon), and I am given it back, the bug is still present. also seems to happen in any game mode from what I have seen) ---- (didn't want to report It, all this time, thought it would get fixed/some one else would report it, but I guess not)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? -With the m28 Tromboncino, -Switch Fire mode to Grenade Launcher/Bullets (it happens with any fire mode) and pick up any weapon, -then pick up the m28 Tromboncino, -you can now no longer use the Grenade Launcher/Swtich to the Grenade Launcher.
What happens when the bug occurs? Grenade Launcher fire mode no longer works
What should be happening instead? Grenade Launcher should still be working

M28 Bug Video "Demo" " https://1drv.ms/v/s!As-TxxpV6IWZuPwd3RHAFskyKyq2Fg "

Message 1 of 2 (302 Views)

Re: M28 Tromboncino - Grenade Launcher no longer Working/switchable

Community Manager

@bungie7117 

Thank you for the report! We have this tracked and the team is looking into it. Thumbs up

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 2 (247 Views)