Original Post

Accepted Solution

Luminara Not Using Healing Ability On Auto

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Mobile phone - Ulefone
OS Version Android 10
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Under Padme's leadership, Luminara won't use Master's Healer Blessing when on auto.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Luminara under Padme's leadership against any opponent. Run battle on auto (any speed will do).
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country United Kingdom

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? ULEFONE
OS Version 10
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Under Padme's leadership, Luminara won't use Master's Healer Blessing when on auto.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use Luminara under Padme's leadership against any opponent. Run battle on auto (any speed will do).
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country United Kingdom

Screenshot_20200624-090954.png
Message 1 of 5 (269 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Luminara Not Using Healing Ability On Auto

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Stellyom and thank you for the report.

Luminara's healing ability "Master Healer's Blessing" will only be used by the AI if an ally or Luminara herself is below 50% health and even then it has a lower priority than her special ability "Force Blast". This is currently working as intended.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (213 Views)

All Replies

@Stellyom Hi thanks for the report!

Did anyone in your team every drop to ~half health or below? If Luminara were to use her ability at the health levels shown in your screenshot, that seems like a waste of the skill. I expect the AI has a team health threshold, above which she will not use it.

★★★★★ Newbie

Thanks for your reply. She rarely use it even when health is down by 50%. I tried to replicate the problem - out of 14 battles, she used this ability ONCE.

Message 3 of 5 (233 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Stellyom and thank you for the report.

Luminara's healing ability "Master Healer's Blessing" will only be used by the AI if an ally or Luminara herself is below 50% health and even then it has a lower priority than her special ability "Force Blast". This is currently working as intended.

Message 4 of 5 (214 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thank you. Hopes she gets a rework as she seems quite limited.  Come to think of it, even her Padawan (Bariss) seems more useful than she is at the moment.

Message 5 of 5 (201 Views)