Low-tier Madden Upgrade Player Bug/Unable To Use Items From Binder.

by Fudorin

Original Post

Low-tier Madden Upgrade Player Bug/Unable To Use Items From Binder.

★★★ Novice

Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:PC
Which console generation do you have?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Fudorin
Date/time issue occurred Saturday, March 30th, 2019. Some time after 2AM
What type of issue do you have? Other
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug The bug prevents using player cards or upgrade passes to upgrade lower tier upgrade players. This has specifically happened with Bobby Wagner, and Matthew Judon. Judon couldn't upgrade with the player and pass in binder, the wagner can't upgrade with the pass. Running up on finishing Team Diamonds: Seahawks and plan to upgrade my Earl Thomas with it, which I'll be unable to do with the current bug. There is no error message, the only thing is popping up the dialog to check the auctions.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know that you will be able to replicate the bug in the current iteration. I believe this is in relation to a patch around that time that screwed up upgrade players that already existed in the player's binder. If you are able to replicate it, upgrading a lower tier upgrade player to the point it uses an item for upgrading. At that point have either the player or item in the binder, and when you select to upgrade, it will not give you an option to check your binder. It will give you the ability to search it in auctions.
What happens when the bug occurs? A dialog appears to search for the item in auctions regardless of it's presence in the player's item binder.
What do you expect to see? The ability to upgrade low tier players so we can play with our favorite players as intended by the development team.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? RX480
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16

Contacted live support via chat multiple times since Saturday, March 30th.  Was told at different times it was my connection (I did experience an issue connecting to EA servers shortly after the Saturday update), my cache (cleared multiple times now), and that a team was working on it.  Was never offered the solution a forum moderator suggested on a previous post with the same issue of getting the item swapped out for a fresh one.  I'd rather not have to do that with each upgradeable player I come across later.

Because of my contact with customer support I had my ISP send a technician to my home to repair a connection that was working perfectly fine for every other server it connected to, luckily it didn't cost me any money.

Message 1 of 1 (338 Views)