by crinrict

Original Post

Lots of bugs (since latest update)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Français
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Vampires, Outdoor Retreat, Get Together, City Living, Get to Work, Parenthood
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Vampires: Whenever a Sim gets their life energy drained by a Vam
What happens when the bug occurs? Vampires:
1) Whenever a Sim gets their life energy drained by a vampire, they lose all of their relationships
2) Vampires with the ability to move as a bat or mist now keep transforming into a bat several times while doing the same activity (for example: teaching a toddler how to use the potty, talking to other sims, preparing drinks at a bar) or even just standing around

Toddlers: My toddler sim grew up and is now a teenager yet sometimes she glitches and walks and climbs stairs like a toddler

Get together: Two of my Sims tried to get married yet they couldn't because the notification "Can't get married to employee" (or something like that because my game is in french) pops up even though none of them is employed by the other
What do you expect to see? *Sims drained by vampires shouldnt lose every relationship
*Vampires should only transform into bats when actually moving or going somewhere
*Teenage sims should walk normally
*Sims should be able to get married
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Latest game patch by EA
‌Product: The Sims 4
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Vampires, Outdoor Retreat, Get Together, City Living, Get to Work, Parenthood
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Vampires: Whenever a Sim gets their life energy drained by a Vam
1) Whenever a Sim gets their life energy drained by a vampire, they lose all of their relationships
2) Vampires with the ability to move as a bat or mist now keep transforming into a bat several times while doing the same activity (for example: teaching a toddler how to use the potty, talking to other sims, preparing drinks at a bar) or even just standing around

Toddlers: My toddler sim grew up and is now a teenager yet sometimes she glitches and walks and climbs stairs like a toddler

Get together: Two of my Sims tried to get married yet they couldn't because the notification "Can't get married to employee" (or something like that because my game is in french) pops up even though none of them is employed by the other
What do you expect to see? *Sims drained by vampires shouldnt lose every relationship
*Vampires should only transform into bats when actually moving or going somewhere
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
‌Product: The Sims 4

‌
‌This is my Sim climbing down the stairs like a toddler
Message 1 of 2 (376 Views)

Re: Lots of bugs (since latest update)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @Polyxeniae

could you please create one thread per issue.

The walk on knee is a known issue which can be found here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Sim-walks-on-knees/m-p/5865847

Would be good if you could make a new report for that though as that thread doesn't have the bug template. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (368 Views)