Lots & World items disappearing

by InfiniteVerve

Original Post

Lots & World items disappearing

★ Expert

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.76.81.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Kits, JTB, DHD, Vampires, MFP, Bowling, Spooky & kids room
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? No idea
What happens when the bug occurs? When I travel to any lot in any world they appear on the maps but disappear upon arrival, as do any world items (like fishing spots, or the lighthouse, playgrounds, etc.).
What do you expect to see? No disappearing anything
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Latest patch

I have Eco Lifestyle disabled, so it's not that. I have also repaired, cleaned cache files, and everything is up to date. I hadn't updated (because I was concerned), and now I am having a pile of issues. None of these issues were present until the update (which I did yesterday). All done on brand new save/s.

I am attaching pictures where you can see the items missing (fishing spots, playground, lighthouse). You won't see the missing lots (like the museum, because it is just an empty lot that looks like it was bulldozed- which it was not).

Message 1 of 2 (241 Views)

Re: Lots & World items disappearing

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

Okay, so I HAD Eco Lifestyle and Seasons installed (but disabled the Eco gameplay stuff). I have now uninstalled both packs (moved the folders out of the HD) and restarted, and all of my items are back. This is strange- but (seemingly) fixed those issues (world items disappearing).

World items (like fishing signs) are still disappearing- unless I save, quit, and restart the game.

The lots are still disappearing upon travelling to them (no matter what).

Message 2 of 2 (233 Views)