Re: Lots Not Appearing in Manage Worlds

by comicsforever

Original Post

Lots Not Appearing in Manage Worlds

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.75.125.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play a household in live mode with a house. Bulldoze a lot that has been built on. Build something on the lot. Exit to live mode. Save the game in a save slot (not using the default save feature). Exit the game. Reopen the game. Load the save. Check the lot.
What happens when the bug occurs? The lot is shown as empty in manage worlds, but by playing the household or building, you can see the lot exists.
What do you expect to see? The building should also appear in manage worlds.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

The first image is what the lot looks like in manage worlds. The second is what it looks like in live mode.

Message 1 of 4 (1,065 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

start a new save with no mods and see if that helps if it is still bugged delete your sim 4 folder and make a new one by starting the game

its amazing how much that fixes in game even if you don't use mods its good to do that every now and then

Message 2 of 4 (1,023 Views)

Hero
@skyline_reload Does this happen on every save ? Try to delete the localthumbcache file.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 4 (1,007 Views)

★★ Guide
@skyline_reload I had this happen too. I deleted that game save in the end.

Ps4 - All Packs
Message 4 of 4 (965 Views)