Original Post

Accepted Solution

[ARCHIVED] Lot name missing from "Bargain Bend" lot used in "Play Tutorial"

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.71.86.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Outdoor Retreat Get to Work Luxury Party Perfect Patio Spa Day Cool Kitchen Spooky Get Together Movie Hangout Romantic Garden Dine Out Kids Room Backyard Stuff City Living Vintage Glamour Vampires Bowling Night Parenthood Fitness Stuff Toddler Stuff Cats and Dogs Jungle Adventure Laundry Day My first Pet Seasons Get Famous Strangerville Island Living Moschino Stuff Realm of Magic Discover University Tiny Living Stuff Eco Lifestyle Nifty Knitting A Star Wars Pack Snowy Escape
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? This bug can be found in "Play Tutorial" mode. It's the lot used during Tutorial. The lot name is left blank from both manage worlds and build mode. With Tutorial off the lot would be empty and named Bargain Bend.
What happens when the bug occurs? This bug only happens in "Play Tutorial" mode. I go to manage worlds or build mode and lot name is left blank.
What do you expect to see? The lot name should be Bargain Bend or at least NOT left blank.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Lot name is missing from house used in "Play Tutorial". With Tutorial off lot name would be Bargain Bend.

TS4 - Missing lot name.png

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 2 (457 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [ARCHIVED] Lot name missing from "Bargain Bend" lot used in "

Hero

Going to archive this thread as the tutorial has been removed for now as per this post: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/By-Design-Tutorial-not-available-No-option-to-... 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (332 Views)

All Replies

Re: [ARCHIVED] Lot name missing from "Bargain Bend" lot used in "

Hero

Going to archive this thread as the tutorial has been removed for now as per this post: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/By-Design-Tutorial-not-available-No-option-to-... 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (333 Views)