Re: Lot Edits Don't Save

by crinrict

Original Post

Lot Edits Don't Save

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.90.358.1030 (Most Recent)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? High School Years
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Start building on a lot 2. Save and exit 3. Re-open game and load lot
What happens when the bug occurs? Any edited lot since the most recent update will not save its changes. On the world map the lot will appear changed until it is loaded, then it will revert to its original state.
What do you expect to see? The lot should load with the changes intact as seen with the world map
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. High School Years expansion pack downloaded.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JZlFMGkBSDDMkx83mpayxmBrCYGrLpTh/view?usp=sharing

Thank you to anyone who reads this! I'm a bit at a loss!

Have a nice day! Standard smile

Message 1 of 2 (563 Views)

Re: Lot Edits Don't Save

Hero

There's been a few reports similar to your the past years on and off.

Do you have any orange triangles ?

Did you try a game repair and a fresh Sims folder if it also happens ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (518 Views)