Lost ships battles without a fight

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Huawei P9 Lite
OS Version Emui 5.0.1, Android 7.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 361933286
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug Two days in a row this happened. I had 1 ship battle left. Wanted to fight highest place. Message appeared informing that I'm in a battle. Ok. So I waited. Refreshed and tried again. Then error message appeared (included here). After game restart there was no battle left. Two battles lost this way. My internet connection was up all the time
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Everything I wrote in summary
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country Poland

Nothing more I think
Screenshot_20180521-154217.png
Screenshot_20180521-154316.png
Message 1 of 3 (272 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Lost ships battles without a fight

Community Manager (retired)
Hi there,

The issue you described doesn't appear to be a bug. While someone else is battling you in the Arena, you cannot start a battle at the same time.
You said you had 1 attempt left and you got Error 40.0 message when you tried to enter the battle and use that last attempt. After the game restart you had no attempts left, which is as intended. It's the same behavior as if you were in a battle and had lost internet connection.

In order to avoid any such issues in the future, please make sure that you have a strong and stable internet connection and try the troubleshooting steps listed here to improve device performance:
http://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android

We'd recommend reinstalling the game and making sure you fully close the application when done playing (instead of leaving it running in the background).

Hope this helps!

Thank you.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (333 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)
Hi there,

The issue you described doesn't appear to be a bug. While someone else is battling you in the Arena, you cannot start a battle at the same time.
You said you had 1 attempt left and you got Error 40.0 message when you tried to enter the battle and use that last attempt. After the game restart you had no attempts left, which is as intended. It's the same behavior as if you were in a battle and had lost internet connection.

In order to avoid any such issues in the future, please make sure that you have a strong and stable internet connection and try the troubleshooting steps listed here to improve device performance:
http://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android

We'd recommend reinstalling the game and making sure you fully close the application when done playing (instead of leaving it running in the background).

Hope this helps!

Thank you.
Message 2 of 3 (334 Views)

★★★ Novice
Thanks for quick reply. But I don't agree with it. I didn't started a battle so why I lost it? I have strong internet connection, this isn't an issue. And I would understand one this kind of action. But two times in two days? And both in the same situation? And if you want to know today I'm on mobile internet, but yesterday was on wi-fi. And error message appeared in the same time when I clicked on "battle" button. There was no loading screen...
Message 3 of 3 (248 Views)