Lost rewards for heir to the dark side after update

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Galaxy tab2
OS Version 7.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 785-165-448
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Playing Heir to the dark side, teir 3. This was the last 50 shards I needed. I got the 60 dark side currency this morning, started the battle just after the upgrade, beat the tier but the game never moved to the reward screen. 20 minutes later, after a reboot, I have no reward and I have lost my currency. I'd prefer my currency back over the shards because I am sure I'll spend the money to get them before you make this right.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? .......????? Try what I did above?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Playing Heir to the dark side, teir 3. This was the last 50 shards I needed. I got the 60 dark side currency this morning, started the battle just after the upgrade, beat the tier but the game never moved to the reward screen. 20 minutes later, after a reboot, I have no reward and I have lost my currency. I'd prefer my currency back over the shards because I am sure I'll spend the money to get them before you make this right.

Message 1 of 3 (233 Views)

Re: Lost rewards for heir to the dark side after update

EA Live QV Team

Hi @mnm327 and sorry to hear that.

We've checked the logs available to us but were unable to find anything unusual. Was your game frozen completely? That would indicate that it crashed locally.

Message 2 of 3 (188 Views)

Re: Lost rewards for heir to the dark side after update

★ Novice

Possibly,  there appeared to be data transmitting but the game was frozen.  I will point out that my system has never 'frozen' before your last update.  I am asking for my 60 dark currency back.  I really don't think that is an unreasonable request.

Message 3 of 3 (159 Views)