Lost resources using Scavenger

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iphone 8
OS Version latest
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 161-778-433
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Lost resources while trying to convert using the Scavenger I converted 50 MK 3 Sienar Holo Projector Salvage for 10 Aurodium Heatsinks It used up the salvage but I did not get the heatsinks.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try converting groups of 50 salvage ?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country US

Lost resources while trying to convert using the Scavenger
I converted 50 MK 3 Sienar Holo Projector Salvage for 10 Aurodium Heatsinks
It used up the salvage but I did not get the heatsinks.

Message 1 of 5 (259 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Lost resources using Scavenger

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @johnfranke 

We cannot see gear levels on a certain date, but I have went back 2 months and found all the Aurodium Heatsinks that you got and all the ones that you used. In the last 2 months you have gotten 111 Aurodium Heatsinks and spent 100 on Relicing characters (20 each relic level to Poe to Relic 5, Rose Tico to Relic 5 & BB8 to Relic 5, 6 & 7). 

This leaves you with 11 Aurodium Heatsinks. This looks like the correct amount.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (218 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @johnfranke and thanks for the post.

We have checked and can see that you have scrapped the following:

• Spent 51 Mk 3 Sienar Holo Projector Salvage to get 10 Aurodium Heatsink Surplus10 Aurodium Heatsink today at 2:53:48pm UTC+0000.
  • Spent 10 Aurodium Heatsink Surplus4 Mk 3 Sienar Holo Projector Salvage. to get 1 Aurodium Heatsink today at 2:54:20pm UTC+0000.

This means that currently you have 11 Aurodium Heatsink in your inventory. Does this make sense, or do you still think some is missing?

Message 2 of 5 (251 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_UltraSlide Thanks for the quick summary. Can you see what my inventory of aurodium heatsinks were prior to the conversions? I could swear that I had 9 but maybe it was in fact a zero and I am just mistaken.
Message 3 of 5 (229 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @johnfranke 

We cannot see gear levels on a certain date, but I have went back 2 months and found all the Aurodium Heatsinks that you got and all the ones that you used. In the last 2 months you have gotten 111 Aurodium Heatsinks and spent 100 on Relicing characters (20 each relic level to Poe to Relic 5, Rose Tico to Relic 5 & BB8 to Relic 5, 6 & 7). 

This leaves you with 11 Aurodium Heatsinks. This looks like the correct amount.

Message 4 of 5 (219 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_UltraSlide Ok, sorry to bother. I just need my eyes checked.... Standard smile. thank you for the thorough check.
Message 5 of 5 (212 Views)