Re: Lost online rank

by Daftkon9

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost online rank

★★ Novice
Madden took my online rank right after my internet froze up while playing h2h online
Message 3 of 6 (3,898 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
Message 4 of 6 (4,666 Views)

All Replies

Rank Disappeared! Please fix!

★★ Apprentice

Product: Madden 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
Which mode has this happened in? Online head to head
Summarize your bug Lost my rank screen after the game crashed. My ranking points are there and weekly rank is accurate but no overall rank.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Update the online players rank to fix my rank missing. Weekly rank still shows my accurate rank with 5300+ points
What happens when the bug occurs? Rank disappeared after the game crashed to the blue screen twice Friday morning. I was ranked 11 and now what should I do? Start on my sons account and lose my hard work?
What do you expect to see? My true rank. Matching the weekly.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? ShamOfCali
Date/time issue occurred 8/24 at 10am PST
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. Lost my rank screen after the game crashed. My ranking points are there and weekly rank is accurate but no overall rank.

Please check my 1000 games on madden 17 I'm ranked 250. I take this serious and assume this could be an epic fail.
Message 1 of 6 (3,879 Views)

Re: Rank Disappeared! Please fix!

★★ Apprentice
I've deleted madden and all madden files. Then reinstalled the game. That didn't fix the problem!
Message 2 of 6 (3,876 Views)

Community Manager
Message 4 of 6 (4,667 Views)

★★ Novice
Still no fix for this at at all. This is horrible
Message 5 of 6 (3,837 Views)

★★★ Newbie
You lose your rank when you disconnect like a panzy I think. Not sure but pretty sure.
Message 6 of 6 (3,448 Views)