★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden NFL 21
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Geeshdatboimari
Date/time issue occurred 2 years
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Online head to head
Summarize your bug I’ve been playing madden 21 online head to head since it came out and I’ve playing over 1600 games and I’ve played players that has more matches than I do with less ranking points than I do but somehow they’re are ranked very high and I’m not ranked at all i even beat half of the players in the top 100 multiple times even the #1 player and I have to play them like everyday, I believe that is an issue that need to be fix, either with my account or madden asap. I should be ranked up there with them at least ranked 30.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look into my account on online Head to Head to see what can be done.
What happens when the bug occurs? I don’t get ranked
What do you expect to see? For my madden online head to head rank at least at 30
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. I’ve been playing madden 21 online head to head since it came out and I’ve playing over 1600 games and I’ve played players that has more matches than I do with less ranking points than I do but somehow they’re are ranked very high and I’m not ranked at all i even beat half of the players in the top 100 multiple times even the #1 player and I have to play them like everyday, I believe that is an issue that need to be fix, either with my account or madden asap. I should be ranked up there with them at least ranked 30.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

I’ve played players with more games and with less ranking points but the are ranked in the top 100. That doesn’t make any sense to me.

Message 191 of 217 (716 Views)

Ranking issues

★★★ Newbie

When I’m on madden online it use to show my ranking but now it doesn’t 

Message 192 of 217 (716 Views)

Re: Online head to head ranking issue

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Jamari4167 I’m not renked at all
Message 193 of 217 (659 Views)

Re: H2H Stats & Ranking Not Showing

★★★ Newbie

I'm 149 to 130. I have 8543 ranking points. However, I don't have anything in the rank space . How can I fix this? Or will it fix itself the more I play,?

Message 194 of 217 (670 Views)

Community Manager
@AbC4220a8097104

This should fix itself the more you play and complete full games without quitting.
Blueberry.png
Message 195 of 217 (658 Views)

Lost online rank Madden 21

★★★ Newbie

I lost my rank in Madden 21.

My user is ShamelessGaming.

I lost it around 7 PM MST on 05/06/2021.

I've had SEVERAL problems with my Comcast Ethernet connection disconnecting from my new PS5.

I just want my ranking back, I don't cheat or ragequit. I'm just trying to play fairly with sometimes spotty internet. I've "lost" a TON of games that I was winning as well. Please help...

Message 196 of 217 (557 Views)

Re: Lost online rank Madden 21

Community Manager
@Kima93

Hey there! The team is aware that this can happen. If you continue to play full matches consistently your rank should eventually re-appear.
Blueberry.png
Message 197 of 217 (531 Views)

Re: Online head to head ranking issue

★★★★★ Apprentice
@laynegoat I’m not ranked ether
Message 198 of 217 (551 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Fix the next gen leaderboard now 

Message 199 of 217 (488 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice