Lost my game content

by 048odaf2gszy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost my game content

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Bluestacks android emulator
OS Version 5
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) not available, ally feature is locked.
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug After years of progress my game was reset to day 1 starting over. I tried the in-game help screen and made a request did not get any response after 10 days, so I'm posting here. I've tried the on-line guides and nothing worked. Please help. Player ID: TwNEJfefQ65IInuhgB6R4A
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I dunno... Come to my house and log into my console?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

thanks

Message 1 of 6 (358 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Lost my game content

★★ Apprentice

This has been happening to me regularly lately on my Pixel, so it isn't related to the emulator.  The issue still needs to be addressed by CG but you can clear your cache and restart the game.  When you reopen the game you can manually Connect through the settings menu in the top left of your home screen.  Connect with the Google account information linked to your game data and it will load back up.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (315 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice

This has been happening to me regularly lately on my Pixel, so it isn't related to the emulator.  The issue still needs to be addressed by CG but you can clear your cache and restart the game.  When you reopen the game you can manually Connect through the settings menu in the top left of your home screen.  Connect with the Google account information linked to your game data and it will load back up.

Message 2 of 6 (316 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried clearing the cache, resetting account data, and reinstalling the game.    I even tried with a fresh install of Bluestacks.    Nothing good.   I think my game data associated with my account were overwritten when I went through the newgame tutorial because I land at the same point no matter what I do.    My only hope is for someone at EA to restore my game from a backup, and I'm not holding my breath for that to happen.  

Message 3 of 6 (275 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@048odaf2gszy Try looking for an update to the actual play store, or other android apps.

The level 1 account your accessing is a guest account connected to the emulator. You need to get the game to log you into your google play account to get your account back. (Assuming you have connected it to a google account)
Message 4 of 6 (264 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Also, I wouldn't post your player ID here. If you need your ally code, maybe you can find it on swgoh.gg or contact a guildmate to look at it for you. Your player ID represents more of a security risk. 

Message 5 of 6 (247 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem. I play the game in a Samsung tablet. I started the game as usual then an box with agreement of terms apear and the game return to

begining, level 1. In menu, buttons with google play and chat disappear. I tried everithing in tablet, but no results. I download and install the game at my

cellphone (android) and my account is there. Maybe some bug with google play in my tablet. 

Message 6 of 6 (172 Views)