Re: Lost my account after new iOS update

by tenniproap

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost my account after new iOS update

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Lost my account after IOS update
OS Version iPhone 6s Plus
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 965-571-825
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug After I updated my iPhone this morning I lost my account and I couldn’t get it logged back In. I’ve been working really hard on it for almost a year and I just got to level 85 and now I’m stuck back at the beginning
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

My profile pic is the director krennic pic

9EC2EAE8-60F0-42EC-B31E-A5B11E3C69BC.jpeg
Message 1 of 8 (346 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @tenniproap and sorry to hear this.

It sounds like you may be playing as a guest and your account may not be linked. Please see our guide on linking accounts for iOS.

If you log out of Game Center, you may be able to get access to your guest account.

Another option you have may be to link to your Game Center account to your guest account. You will need to contact our support to get for this. Please do the following:

1. Link the new account to Game Center.
  2. Contact Support in game - Go to Settings -> Help.
  3. Get the new account linked to your old account (965 - 571 - 825).

View in thread

Message 8 of 8 (268 Views)

All Replies

@tenniproap For iOS devices, your account is associated with your Game Center account. Have you tried going to Game Center in your phone’s settings and login there?

★ Novice

@GladOS-013 wrote:
@tenniproapFor iOS devices, your account is associated with your Game Center account. Have you tried going to Game Center in your phone’s settings and login there?

It appears that it also completely reset my game center account has been reset as well. Is there any way I can be compensated for my loss?

Message 3 of 8 (320 Views)

@tenniproap You should be able to login to your old Game Center account. Apple might be able to help reset your login credentials if you’ve lost them.

★ Novice

@GladOS-013 wrote:
@tenniproapYou should be able to login to your old Game Center account. Apple might be able to help reset your login credentials if you’ve lost them.

Yeah I don’t know how I would find that (I already googled it 😂) but when trying I stumbled upon an old account from about 4 years ago that’s trash but at least I have plenty OG characters so I might have to settle with that. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Message 5 of 8 (300 Views)

@tenniproap Lol.swgoh customer support may be able to tell you the apple Game Center account your account was associated with, then you could contact apple and ask for a password reset?

★ Novice

@GladOS-013 wrote:
@tenniproapLol.swgoh customer support may be able to tell you the apple Game Center account your account was associated with, then you could contact apple and ask for a password reset?

Ok I’ll try that. Thanks!

Message 7 of 8 (288 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @tenniproap and sorry to hear this.

It sounds like you may be playing as a guest and your account may not be linked. Please see our guide on linking accounts for iOS.

If you log out of Game Center, you may be able to get access to your guest account.

Another option you have may be to link to your Game Center account to your guest account. You will need to contact our support to get for this. Please do the following:

1. Link the new account to Game Center.
  2. Contact Support in game - Go to Settings -> Help.
  3. Get the new account linked to your old account (965 - 571 - 825).

Message 8 of 8 (269 Views)