Re: Lost money due to crash/ item synchronization

by xgods_glftx

Original Post

Lost money due to crash/ item synchronization

★★★★ Novice

Product: Need for Speed Heat
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug Losing money due to game crash and item synchronization error number is in posted imsge
What car were you using? Doesn’t matter
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Personal Build
What was the last event you played? Does it matter? Santiago off Road sprint but has happened after police chase too
Was it a day or a night event? Day Event
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Bug happens in solo mode and game just crashes, then upon login gets item synchronization code
What happens when the bug occurs? Game crash, lost all money and spare parts
What do you expect to see? Compensation and a fix for this nasty bug that leaves this game unplayable

Really upset that I spent $70 on this unfinishe

Message 2 of 18 (1,502 Views)

Crashes

★★★ Newbie

Product: Need for Speed Heat
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug No longer have access to the game
What car were you using? K.S Corvette Grand Sport
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Personal Build
What was the last event you played?
Was it a day or a night event? Night Event
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? My friend had been crashing several times trying to do night races
What happens when the bug occurs? The game crashes and cannot be relaunched
What do you expect to see? I expected to be able to relaunch my game

I was doing a night race with my friend and after several hours of crash free gameplay, I crashed again but this time i couldn't relaunch my game. It gives me an error saying that in order to play it, i have to buy it. I preordered the deluxe edition a while back and never had the trial so this makes no sense

Message 1 of 18 (1,345 Views)

★★ Novice

Get the bug everytime there is a connection issue. Lost over 1mil in the last 24 hours.

Message 3 of 18 (1,462 Views)

★★ Novice
@RiceBucket2014 I haven’t lost money off this but I have lost a car and received the starting Nissan 180sx that’s bugged and some parts aren’t able to purchase
Message 4 of 18 (1,455 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@davelavone1875 wrote:

Get the bug everytime there is a connection issue. Lost over 1mil in the last 24 hours.

That’s what seems to set this off, was at almost 200k last night and Xbox crashed to make me lose it

Message 5 of 18 (1,441 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@RiceBucket2014 They should have saved money to the system storage so that this doesn't happen. Never had this issue in Payback, 2015, or rivals.
Message 6 of 18 (1,433 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@Tiny77744333 wrote:
@RiceBucket2014They should have saved money to the system storage so that this doesn't happen. Never had this issue in Payback, 2015, or rivals.

Never experienced any money or saving issues with any other release and I’ve been preordering for years

Message 7 of 18 (1,420 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yes this is a very annoying problem which they should fix and give us somethinf back for the time spend

Message 8 of 18 (1,370 Views)

★ Novice
@davelavone1875 Same here. Very disappointing. And still no answer from EA!!!!!
Message 9 of 18 (1,332 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have had 3 game saves on ps4 now that this has happend to. I am not happy.

Message 10 of 18 (1,315 Views)