★ Apprentice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. fort tarsis
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug no skull
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? go and see
What happens when the bug occurs? nothing no skull
What should be happening instead? ...

Hi, anyone know if is possible to finish LOST IN DARKNESS challenge? there is no "in the eye" skull for me and can't interact with this shrine, have 9/10 :/

Maybe skull is moved somewhere or something...

Message 1 of 3 (364 Views)

Re: Lost in darkness challenge bug

★ Apprentice

If you have problem similiar to me and have missing skull, do another pilot and do at last one shrine, you dont need make missing one any shrine on new pilot is enough, it add to 9/10 and callenge will be complete.

Message 2 of 3 (321 Views)

Re: Lost in darkness challenge bug

★★★ Newbie

I'm also having a similar issue on PS4. I'm missing the "On the Heights" skull, according to the in-game codex/library listing of miscellaneous items. I've been to all 10 locations in Fort Tarsis and there are no more skulls.

However, when I'm at the far western end of the fountain area at Fort Tarsis, and in the upper-west corner of the area where Commander Vule is located (see map below), if you move into that corner and look toward the wall, I see a magnifying glass icon, apparently floating above an item that is either in the wall, or just beyond it in an inaccessible area. Is this my missing skull that I can't get??

I feel that, because I'm missing one of the skulls in Fort Tarsis, it's the reason why I can't finish the Lost in Darkness challenge and get the last shrine in Bastion freeplay. SO FRUSTRATING!! Bioware and/or EA need to fix this bug ASAP!!Anthem™ Mysterious Item in Wall Location

Message 3 of 3 (298 Views)