by Tirzal

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost game

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) OnePlus 7 pro
OS Version 11
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? See my game id: [CM Edit: Removed personal info]
What do you expect to see? To get back my lost game, please
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region
Country Belgium

Hello,

I lost my game progress, when i was trying to download my old data on my phone, but at that moment my phone switched off and the game crashed afterwards. When i openend the game again it downloaded, but i lost everything. I still have the same sim (one) but lost years of playing. Im happy i got back my id number, because i reinstalled the game multiple times to get this. My game is connected to my google account. I reported this case, also made an in-game ticket and had a chat. I asked for an expert to look into it. Instead they told me to report a bug here. Dont know why, but i hope i get my game back, I know people who got it back. 

Help me please, i'm an active player for years, so i lost a lot!

Tirza 

Message 1 of 7 (1,042 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Lost game

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Tirzal 

Okay, in that case we'll need the live support team to look over your account and see if they'd be able to restore the progress for you- that's not something we can look into over AHQ as we don't have access to your account details. 

Please reach out to the team through from the help site, let me know if you have any issues there. 

solaire.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (959 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there @Tirzal,

When you relinked your account to your old Google Play, did it start you from the tutorial again? 

solaire.png

Message 2 of 7 (995 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yess, thats right, but i lost everything, except one sim and some stuff that i earned, but it is super weird, because the land i had is now in black, i cant

buy or click on it. There is still so much wrong with my account. The id number is the same, something needs to be restored. I just want someone to help and look into it, so i can play again.

Message 3 of 7 (984 Views)

Community Manager

@Tirzal 

Okay, if you're currently at the tutorial, a lot of times your progress will be fully restored once you complete that. Try playing through the tutorial and let me know how everything looks once you've finished that please. 

solaire.png

Message 4 of 7 (973 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Sorry maybe i didn't understand good enough, im already went through the tutorial. And yes i saw the game download, but now it is already lever 2 or 3 i think, very quickly. But the game is totally not the same. Like how i explained before, i lost everything 

I will show some pictures of the before and after.

I also have stuff form TH event i got, before it crashed at this moment.

You can see i still have the same sim.

Message 5 of 7 (966 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Tirzal 

Okay, in that case we'll need the live support team to look over your account and see if they'd be able to restore the progress for you- that's not something we can look into over AHQ as we don't have access to your account details. 

Please reach out to the team through from the help site, let me know if you have any issues there. 

solaire.png

Message 6 of 7 (960 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Tirzal The same thing happened to me on my iPad but I wasnt using it for anything else. It was the only app open it would be on the loading screen then crash really fast.
I have thousands of dollars invested in this game and it took 2 years to build so I hope somebody recovers it for me and talk to me instead of all the mechanical emails with the same links for me to help myself.
That is not happening here lol
Message 7 of 7 (457 Views)