Lost all my carreer and sponsor progress

by WatDaFrag

Original Post

Re: Lost all my carreer and sponsor progress

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@CM_TGKI can also confirm that the latest patch has restored all of my progress on Xbox to what it was before the reset. Please thank the team for tackling this issue!

Edit: Slight disappointment, my career progress has been restored but my sponsor progress has been reset. I'm going to assume that there's no way to restore this, but it remains to be seen whether or not it'll reset again. Either way, the career progress was more important to me. 

Message 71 of 105 (1,611 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@segagamer I believe something was mentioned about sponsor objectives resetting due to some sort of adjustment can't remember what the solution was though
Message 72 of 105 (1,586 Views)

★★ Novice

@CM_TGK

I can also confirm that the progress on my Xbox has been restored again. Thanks a lot to all devs and the support team!

Message 73 of 105 (1,571 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi! Since 5.0 the progress is working\displaying correctly. For me the sponsors are still bugged, everything is on 0 percent. Also encountered a new one that the track day performance the game do not realize the Alfa Romeos progress, for the final you need to level up the Porsche.

Message 74 of 105 (1,536 Views)

EA Codemasters Team
@medcson009 @segagamer Can you please confirm what platforms you are playing on and whether re-completing an objective related to that sponsor restores the progress at all?
Message 75 of 105 (1,510 Views)

★★★ Novice
@CM_TGK I am playing on XBO. If I re-complete an objective to a sponsor it does not restore the progression for it. I just seems like all of the progress wiped out.
Message 76 of 105 (1,482 Views)

EA Codemasters Team
@medcson009 When you complete a task in those sponsor objectives, is that tracked or does it still show as zero?
Message 77 of 105 (1,448 Views)

★★★ Novice
@CM_TGK It is tracking now for those that I completed since 5.0, the ones that I completed before are not showing any progress at all.
Message 78 of 105 (1,412 Views)

EA Codemasters Team
@medcson009 Are you able to share some screenshots?
Message 79 of 105 (1,377 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes here it is, I had done the following sponsors:Concordia,OXY,Distort,Slingshot,Highland,Equita and Kompass. Until today the career progress was shown correctly but today it changed back to what was it like before the patch.

Message 80 of 105 (1,265 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help