Lost all my carreer and sponsor progress

by WatDaFrag

Original Post

Re: Lost all my carreer and sponsor progress

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Kent I can now unfortunately confirm the cause of this issue as it has just this minute happened to me! This occurs when you restart any online race from changing difficulty or choosing to restart from the race finish screen so please address this situation 

Message 61 of 104 (1,973 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Still not fixed... What the hell you are doing? You can insert new content but dont have time to fix such a big bug?
If this bug still exist in the next patch/update then this game and codemasters are history for me!

I also dont understand why they want to count everything separate. Totally senseless...

Bild_2022-10-30_111647670.pngBild_2022-10-30_111724037.pngBild_2022-10-30_111742644.png

Message 62 of 104 (1,946 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

They keep it separate because you can win a race but not complete the task... That makes sense for classic carnage dlc or endurance races

Message 63 of 104 (1,934 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This happened to me last night right after completing the second race within the Enduring Spirit DLC. I'm playing on Xbox Series X, and have my game set to offline; gamertag: Time Ablaze.

As others have stated, every discipline is at 0% and every event I completed shows the gold trophy on top, but, at the right hand side, the green check mark doesn't. All upgrades for the cars/mechanic/teammate, cars unlocked/bought, banners, and emblems are unaffected; progress for all sponsors was wiped as well.

Message 64 of 104 (1,783 Views)

★★ Novice

Sad that the EA representative went from being reasonably responsive in this thread right up until people started offering their saves to assist. Now they're nowhere to be seen.

Four months since this thread was made and this is still a problem with no fix in sight. 

Message 65 of 104 (1,754 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Kent I have the same problème
Message 66 of 104 (1,673 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

It feels like CodeM give up...
No information or something anymore...

DONT LET US STAY IN THE DARK! Shocked

Message 67 of 104 (1,517 Views)

EA Codemasters Team

With yesterday's patch, there were some fixes made for this. Can anyone confirm whether this is still happening since the update? If so, please share some screenshots accordingly. Thank you!

Message 68 of 104 (5,947 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@CM_TGK I can say now that the progress are correct again. So this Patch v5.0 fixes the carreer progress. I cant take a screenshot because if i want to take a screenshot the game minimize itself.
Message 69 of 104 (1,485 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Works like a charm! never doubted of you guys.. better late than never!!!! <3 finally closing this thread

Message 70 of 104 (1,460 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help