Re: Lost all my battle scenario progression.

by zouliasd

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I have the exact same problem as slanderpanda - playing as assault, in career / collections shows correct cards unlocked but they've become unequipped.  Shows correct Assault rank on that screen also.  Then go to play a game (galactic assault) and my assault progress is reset, am level 0, only start gun available, and all cards locked.  This happened after a server disconnection mid game (error code 327).  Have restarted game and ps4 and has not fixed.  PSN: lex_stone_76.

Message 11 of 22 (787 Views)

★ Apprentice

I joined a GA server and everyone had the same problem. Level 0 with only basic weapons and no starcards..

Message 12 of 22 (781 Views)

★ Guide
Exactly the same here!
Message 13 of 22 (775 Views)

★★★ Novice

Weirdly this problem also began for me after being disconnected from the server mid-game. Perhaps it is some sort of server-related issue?

Message 14 of 22 (775 Views)

★★ Novice
Same for me but on the PS4 PRo
Message 15 of 22 (771 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Wolfgang2452@SL9009@IlVolpacchiotto@zWolfishGrin@lex_stone_76

****EDIT****

The issue has been resolved at this time.

****EDIT****

Please see the following link for acknowledgement of this issue, thanks.

https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/83500/star-wars-battlefront-ii-loss-of-visiblity-on-you...

barry.png
Message 16 of 22 (1,622 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

A person was nice enough to help me fix that (dont know if today's patch fixed it officialy). It works for campaign progress AND battle scenarios. I was losing the progress of both campaign and battle scenarios you see.

What i did is summarised here.

Namely I disabled cloud saves and now progress is saved. However...when i enable  them (for another game) all progress is lost again.

As a workaround, i back up the Star Wars Battlefront II directory located in the Documents folder (Windows 10). When cloud saves mess up my progress i copy the backup over the current one.

I hope it works for you.

Message 17 of 22 (736 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Thanks for the help. So I guess I can kiss goodbye to my old arcade and campaign progress even if I can save it again. :/

Message 18 of 22 (726 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Unfortunately yes. I am lucky because i realised it quickly enough...and i love the game so i did not feel very angry about replaying. I just finished playing right now, and deleted old backup and created new. So...are you ok with that? Could you please post here if it works for you?

Dimitris

Message 19 of 22 (707 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@EA_Barry
It's not fixed. Happened to me AGAIN, and i lost ALL my progress for my second time. I'm sick of playing these battle scenarios (did all of them on 3 stars twice), they re boring, but i like have everything done. How can i recover my progress?

Message 20 of 22 (670 Views)