by veveingtonious

Original Post

Lost Progression, RP and EXP both

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Nintendo Switch
Please specify your platform model. Nintendo Switch
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Veveingtonious
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Returning to the lobby after match end
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Returning to lobby to see my match results, gains and losses
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? About 2, twice in a row.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Has happened many times over the past months. Ever since Season 8.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I do not get any result screen and no exp and rp gain happens after leaving a match whether by myself selecting leave match or letting the game return me after the match is fully over. I lose out on all RP gains AND RP loses also do not happen in games where I die. It just doesn't give me any of it. No challenge progress, no treasure pack pickup, no EXP and no RP change.
What should be happening instead? I should recieve my RP, challenge progress and EXP
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Probably own a nintendo switch, try and play apex. I do not have any friends who play apex on the switch so I do not know anyone who has the same problem personally but I have seen posts about people not getting their gains, same as me. It used to work just fine during Season 7, Fuse's season and where it also had just been released on the Switch. Apex ran perfectly then but ever since Season 9, the game has been doing this.

Please help me, I'm losing all motivation to play the game anymore with this happening over and over again.

Message 1 of 2 (153 Views)

Re: Lost Progression, RP and EXP both

★★★ Newbie
@veveingtonious I won a game of ranked and got no RP for it
Message 2 of 2 (110 Views)