Lost Legendary and Masterworks Xbox

★ Apprentice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Stronghold
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? End of The Heart of Rage
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 1
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Storm
What was your Expedition team makeup? Mix of the above
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. End of the mission
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 03/08/19 11pm est
Summarize your bug During the Heart of Rage I had three Masterworks and 1 Legendary drop. When we finished the mission and went to the end summary instead of showing my drops, the game went straight to where do you want to go. None of the items where in my inventory.
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the Heart of Rage or any Strongholds. Not sure how often it happens but it also happened to a teammate after a legendary contract.
What happens when the bug occurs? All loot picked up in the stronghold are lost.
What should be happening instead? I should have been able to get the loot earned from the mission.

I’m tempted to start recording everything when I play this game just to have evidence of what happened. It’s VERY frustrating and deflating when excitement turns to WTF happened when you finally start having a good loot run and poof it disappeared.  It looks like this has been reported on other systems but it happens on Xbox as well last night.

Message 1 of 2 (67 Views)

Re: Lost Legendary and Masterworks Xbox

★★★ Novice

I have been having the same problem...there were a couple missions where I couldve sworn that I looted a masterwork item, but then at the end of the mission, all my blues and purples are there...so I just discount myself as being mistaken....HOWEVER....today I got into a heart of rage, Random strongholds mission where I started right near the beginning (first time not just porting into end boss segment), and I watched intently as I knew I would (should've) be getting lots of loot.... I KNOW that I recieved at least 3 masterworks....AS WELL AS...6 Legendaries (would've been my first legendaries too Frown....  )!!!! Not only were there those 6 Legendaries, but they came via 2 of my "limited time" Elysian keys, and one key of a fellow teammate!!  AGAIN! The mission ended, and I only show blues, and purples!!!

I have tried going to free play, other missions, restarting the game (no message, usually there has been messages regarding lost loot)... I am going to do a hard restart on my Xbox, as that fixed my problems with being able to log into the servers...but I wont get my hopes up....

This is terrible, you have a limited time promotion, and so far all the keys ive earned, have just gone to a terrible waste....and so do I Save my Frikin, keys defesting the purpose of the limited time event, or should I continue to grind Hoping to high heaven that you can track my missing pile of loot....because right now it seems a better investment for everyone to just ignore your failure of a limited time promotion so it doesnt make you seem like a one step forward, two steps back, type of broken company...

Message 2 of 2 (39 Views)
Twitter Stream