Re: Lost Credits/Resources

by EA_Grasshopper

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost Credits/Resources

★ Novice

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone X
OS Version 12.4
What is your Player ID? KanjiCloud
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug This probably isn’t a bug, but I’ve lost nearly all of my resources overnight. I had 45k gold and 4.5k gems saved up. I posted on Reddit but didn’t get much help. I’m not sure who to contact. My progress is still the same. I logged in and out and uninstalled/reinstalled the app. Can you help me? I’m also signed in with Gamecenter. Was I hacked? How? Please help!
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone X
OS Version 12.4
What is your Player ID? KanjiCloud
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug This probably isn’t a bug, but I’ve lost nearly all of my resources overnight. I had 45k gold and 4.5k gems saved up. I posted on Reddit but didn’t get much help. I’m not sure who to contact. My progress is still the same. I logged in and out and uninstalled/reinstalled the app. Can you help me? I’m also signed in with Gamecenter. Was I hacked? How? Please help!
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Message 1 of 6 (573 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

EA Live QV Team

Thanks @KanjiCloud for the quick reply! I took a look at your account and see that for your credits you upgraded a lot of units:

- Juggernaut to Rank 9 Level 1

- Grenadier to Rank 10 Level 4

- MG Squad to Rank 9 Level 4

- Jump Jet Troopers to Rank 10 Level 2

- Sniper Team to Rank 8 Level 4

- Flame Tank to Rank 9 Level 1

So that saw your credit balance drop way down from 46600 as each of those Rank 10 training cost 8k credits each.

As for your gems/diamonds whatever you want to call them, heh, on the 17th you had 3931 and it appears as though you spent that on 6 Epic chests which costs 600 gems each.

Does this sound familiar to you? I don't see any indication that you would have been hacked in any way.

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (548 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hey @KanjiCloud thanks for reaching out! This is a weird issue to encounter, hopefully we can figure it out. Can I get you to send me your Persona ID? It's a 13 digit number found in Settings > About. Thanks!

Message 2 of 6 (569 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Grasshopper Of course. My PersonaID is 1003750030802!
Message 3 of 6 (561 Views)
Highlighted

EA Live QV Team

Thanks @KanjiCloud for the quick reply! I took a look at your account and see that for your credits you upgraded a lot of units:

- Juggernaut to Rank 9 Level 1

- Grenadier to Rank 10 Level 4

- MG Squad to Rank 9 Level 4

- Jump Jet Troopers to Rank 10 Level 2

- Sniper Team to Rank 8 Level 4

- Flame Tank to Rank 9 Level 1

So that saw your credit balance drop way down from 46600 as each of those Rank 10 training cost 8k credits each.

As for your gems/diamonds whatever you want to call them, heh, on the 17th you had 3931 and it appears as though you spent that on 6 Epic chests which costs 600 gems each.

Does this sound familiar to you? I don't see any indication that you would have been hacked in any way.

Message 4 of 6 (549 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Grasshopper I already had most of these leveled up, though.. I love Grenadiers and I hate Sniper Team! Haha. I know for sure that I most recently upgraded Juggernaut from Level 7 (9) and Flame Tank from level 5. (9?) Also, I don’t remember using my diamonds on chests at all but I can’t argue with these facts.

Thank you for your help, @EA_Grasshopper! I will continue to play as I still enjoy the game.
Message 5 of 6 (525 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Glad I could be of help! Maybe you subconsciously gave some love to the Sniper team? haha. Or do you have any siblings that may have decided to help out? :P Please feel free to reach out to me if you need anything else @KanjiCloud :eahigh_file:

Message 6 of 6 (505 Views)