Re: Lost Cash - TH dig currency prize disappeared

by Ilois4

Original Post

Lost Cash - TH dig currency prize disappeared

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I just got a 30 cash from the treasure hunting event and it was lost when i close the app then after opening it again the green couch was doubled one in the house and one in the storage, i prefer cash since that it hard to earn. 

Message 1 of 7 (838 Views)

Re: Lost Cash

★★★ Newbie

It is just unfair

Message 2 of 7 (824 Views)

Re: Lost Cash

Hero
@Drklrdrdny Yes, it’s unfortunate and unfair. 😔 Did you get any other tokens pop up when you opened your game again?

I’ve had couple of times the previous dig prize replaced by other tokens/prize when I have reopened my game.

If you get currency prizes from the dig site in the future, try to get some simoleons to your bank account by finishing for example a quick event and close your game after that. This has worked quite well with similar issue on the Bonus Sweet Treat Showdown currency prizes.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 7 (756 Views)

Wardrobe overhaul treasure hunt Bug

★★★ Novice

I won 30 dollars sim cash  from the sims mobile treasure hunt and golden bunny’s and when I went out of the game and came back my 30 dollar sims cash and gold bunny’s that I won where not there as well as it charged me extra clues when I did an expedition event  I had 30 clues and it went down to six after I started an expedition event  hopefully you guys can fix this bug I love this game so much 

Message 4 of 7 (973 Views)

Re: Wardrobe overhaul treasure hunt Bug

Hero
@ncqcqtrsou6oq

Did the game pop up any other prizes to replace the simcash and bunnies? There’s a previous thread about the prizes not being saved properly: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Lost-Cash-TH-dig-currency-prize-disappeared/m-p/11421351#M2296...

Which expedition charged you extra clues?

Message 5 of 7 (943 Views)

Re: Wardrobe overhaul treasure hunt Bug

★★★ Novice
@Ilois4 no I didn’t but I hope they can fix this problem I wonder who I can talk to about this I really love this game who should I message about this
Message 6 of 7 (903 Views)

Re: Lost Cash - TH dig currency prize disappeared

Hero

My simcash prize disappeared and was replaced with relics when I opened the game 40 minutes later.😬  Forgot to earn some simoleons after getting the simcash.. 🙃 Hopefully this issue with TH (and bonus STS currency) prizes gets fixed.

BE274226-F49E-4379-8722-439400B4279C.jpeg

Message 7 of 7 (540 Views)