Lost Apex Packs

★★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number N/A
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? HumenDude
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. None
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? None
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? None
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. None
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Opening a Apex Pack while joining a game
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? N/A
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) February 13, 6:00PM - 7:00PM
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? When searching for a game and you start to join if you use your apex pack it doesn't give you your stuff as it cuts out. (lobby was joined before apex pack revealed any rarity items)
What should be happening instead? instead you should receive the loot that was in it or get a re roll
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Search for a lobby. As you start to join that lobby open a apex pack

I'm not asking for anything out of this just for it to be fixed so other don't have to run into this. Thank you for your time.

Message 1 of 2 (450 Views)

Re: Lost Apex Packs

★★★ Newbie

I can confirm, I did this too, because my friends in my squad wanted to get to more games and didnt want to wait for me to open my 20 packs from founder bundle. I'm not sure how much I failed to get, but I lost at least 1 or 2 packs' rewards.

Message 2 of 2 (385 Views)