Re: Lost Account

by efkpv06agj

Original Post

Lost Account

★★★ Newbie

I have been playing this game with my 6 year old son for 7 months. The game had always meticulously saved our progress and in-app purchases. Today, without any obvious cause, the game reset back to level 1 and all of the intro information. I have spent a lot of time and money to get to player level: 70, we were ranked somewhere near the top 1000 players in the squad battle, had just unlocked the shard shop etc.

My 6 year old will be DEVASTATED if I cannot get the account back on my phone and needless to say I will be seeking a refund for well over $100 spent on crystals for the game upgrades. To make matters worse the online account recovery 'sticky' doesn't help at all as neither of the options listed appear in the game menus AND the help option links to the website put both 'email' and 'call' options have a dropdown box that is necessary before hitting 'submit' so neither of those functions work.

Please advise.

Message 1 of 4 (258 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Also, the 'chat' option has said that my approximate wait time is less than 5 minutes and has said this for over 30 minutes.

Message 2 of 4 (254 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @mejamesg 

Sorry to hear you have a issue with a saved game there. Let`s try to do some basic troubleshooting here. What device are you playing? Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes supports cloud save, you can find more info on this here https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/star-wars/star-wars-galaxy-heroes.

So, might I suggest if you try to sync your app with the latest cloud save. 

If nothing works, you may still want to contact EA Advisors https://help.ea.com/en-gb/help/star-wars/star-wars-galaxy-heroes

Keep me posted on your progress. 

Archi.png
Message 3 of 4 (245 Views)

★★★ Newbie

iOS 10 has removed Game Centre, so there is no way to log in to my level 79 character.  I am appalled that neither Apple nor EA have had the gumption to sort this out before the removal.  No advice on the game, no suggestion of how to change over or sort out the issue prior.  You have siphoned off my time and money on this game and then taken no action to prevent the lose of the details.  Shame on the lot of you.

Message 4 of 4 (230 Views)