Lost 3 levels on officer, all skill points for officer.

by SlurpingSnake8

Original Post

Lost 3 levels on officer, all skill points for officer.

★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug After playing many many matches I finally obtained a level 35 officer with slightly over 200 kills. I saved my skill points to upgrade the skills I liked the most (I had about 5-6).! After that match the both got me level 35 and over 200 kills I tried to upgrade a star card and the game gave me an error code and said “couldn’t complete purhase” I reset my console and as soon as I started the game back up my officer was demoted 3 levels and I no longer had my 200 kills. Essentially resetting my entire days progress on a whim
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? SlurpingSnake8
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 11/11/18
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 7:00 PM
In what game mode did the bug occur? Galactic Assault
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unknown, I’ve only stated playing the game recently and I played a good a bunch of Galaxtuc assault and a few games of Heroes VS Villians but I did nothing out of the ordinary.
What happens when the bug occurs? I lost my entire days worth of progress
What do you expect to see? I expect to see my officer return to level 35 with the 204 (I believe this was the exact number) returned as well.
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

The glitch seems very similar to a glitch that others have experienced, the one where they have 30-40 skill points and then attempt to use them and then immediately after trying it fails and they lose all there skill points. But this time it took all my skill points and 3 levels and the kills that I got. 

Message 1 of 1 (202 Views)