Re: Lost 140 dark side currency from sith eternal mission bug

by EA_Gunner

Original Post

★ Apprentice

My save data is connected to Facebook, which is connected to this account. Is that not right? I’ve been told already that it’s waiting for verification or something.

But like I said, I’m about to be at 9/10  ultimate materials, it’s been weeks that no one has answered me. I’ve farmed more currency than I should’ve had to. And I’ve been in contact with support through the app most days since the bug from the sith eternal event (which by the way, maybe disable the event or put a single warning in game or something). I can’t find the case number.

I’m almost done farming it anyway, and have farmed more than I should’ve had to. I want to at least be compensated or something. I can’t justify continuing to spend money on this game when there’s issues like this, and don’t get any help until almost a month later (on top of the other issues with the game). 

897369EB-EA56-4FD9-A2CA-3512707A558A.png
E365A56E-5FA8-41C3-84FB-94A5CD256363.jpeg
Message 11 of 17 (228 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Gunner 

The EA website is insanely confusing. I’ve accidentally created 2 or 3 accounts trying to find which email is my SWGOH account (lol). I can’t find any cases on any of my accounts. 
I don’t know how to get my case number. But still, I’m almost done farming my 12/10 for the ultimate, by the time this is corrected (if at all), it won’t be any help. I want crystals as compensation or something, I’ve been contacting support since it happened, it’s almost a month now. Support has not been helpful in the slightest, nor the forums. 
Support gives so many different excuses and changes agents after I explain my issue and need to explain to the new person. 

Message 12 of 17 (210 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@xjyrrvx7312w 

Can you please check your inbox? You should receive your DS currency in the next few minutes.

Message 13 of 17 (240 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also had this problem a month ago and lost 210 having used Crystals to build it back up again. Spend last 4 weeks dealing with Helpdesk in game and they say it is resolved but must post here to get refund

Message 14 of 17 (179 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@jhtklm 

Please create a new AHQ bug report and provide us with the following details:

• EA Help case number:
  • EA Persona name:
  • Ally code:
  • Date of the crash(es):
  • Ticket amount lost due to the crash(es):
Message 15 of 17 (174 Views)

★ Apprentice

I’ve got the currency back, I’ve already had to farm 11/10 pieces of the ultimate but thanks for getting it back to me after almost a month. 
what changed since the last message that you found my case?

Message 16 of 17 (312 Views)

EA Live QV Team

One of the EA Help CSR sent me your case details. The case number was 117533981.

Message 17 of 17 (137 Views)