[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Nvidia Shield Tablet
OS Version Android 7.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 141-848-992
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug The 4th stage of the Fulcrum Prestigious Quest, there is a step to "Win 25 Squad Arena Battles with only Rebels" that appears to be reporting losses as wins. I took two attacks with a rebel squad (loss then win) and saw on the quest screen that it had registered as two wins (2/25). I took a third attack, lost, and the quest screen showed 3/25 completed. I took a fourth attack, forfeit, and that seems to have registered correctly as a loss.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? - Be on Stage 4 of the Fulcrum Prestigious Quest, take note of quest progress towards 25 Rebel squad arena wins. - Take a squad arena battle with an all rebel squad (I was using CLS, R2, C3-PO, Chewie, and Raid Han) - Lose the battle (do not forfeit or tie). - Take note of quest progress.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region
Country

EDIT: Additionally I've noticed that wins with my Revan squad are counting as "rebel" wins.

Message 1 of 7 (455 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Losses counting as wins in Stage 4 Fulcrum Quest

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Awesome, good catch! I've now reproduced it and flagged it for review. It looks like the "Extract Security Protocols - Win 25 Squad Arena battles with only Rebels" part of the quest is tracking wins with 5 rebel ship in Fleet Arena as well.

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (319 Views)

All Replies

Hey, thanks for the report. Can you please let me know what's your Ally Code to look further into this?
Thank you.
Message 2 of 7 (403 Views)

★★★ Novice
141-848-992
Message 3 of 7 (391 Views)

Hey, thanks for the Ally Code. I just finished testing the Prestigious Quest Fulcrum (4 of 4) and didn't manage to reproduce the issue. This is what I've tried:
- Commander Luke Skywalker leader, R2-D2, C-3PO, Chewbacca and Han Solo in a Squad Arena battle - The Defeat was not counted as a Win
- Jedi Knight Revan leader, Grand Master Yoda, Bastila Shan, Jolee Bindo and General Kenobi - The Win did not count as progress towards the Fulcrum quest.

I'm not sure if there is anything I missed or if there is another detail that's needed to reproduce the issue. Do you think it's possible to provide a video or some screenshots if you encounter the same situation again?

Thank you.
Message 4 of 7 (381 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Unfortunately when I tried recording the bug, I was also unable to reproduce it. I accidentally won my first battle with rebels, then lost with rebels, then ran and won with a Jedi Revan squad with all results being counted correctly. So I'm at a complete loss here.

I started this stage of the quest on Saturday, I'm up to 15/25 squad arena rebel wins for the quest, and I've not run 15 battles with rebels in arena let alone won 15 (not positive but I think I've only won 2 with rebels).

I'm also not entirely sure how I got the 5 rebel wins for stage 3 of the quest; at the time I assumed that, because I had previously abandoned that stage and came back to it several months later, I had already completed that part and that progress had been saved. But I thinking about it now, I don't think the timing works out and if my understanding is correct, progress is wiped to the stage when you abandon.

Apologies for not being able to pin this down.

Message 5 of 7 (373 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Well it turns out that I spoke too soon because I was barking up the entirely wrong tree. I'm getting rebel squad arena win credit for fleet battles (Ackbar, Hound's Tooth, Biggs, Han's Falcon as front-liners, with Phantom II, Ghost, Cassian's U-Wing, and Lando's Falcon in reserve). I apologize for not noticing this earlier, I take my ship attacks back to back with my arena ones. It wasn't until I was attempting to record things that I noticed squad arena wasn't doing it, and it wasn't until I started my fleet arena attacks on their own (having expended my arena attacks early trying to get the repro video) that I caught my mistake.

EDIT: I don't know why the video is so tiny, but if you watch it on youtube it's the proper size there.

Message 6 of 7 (350 Views)

[ Edited ]

Awesome, good catch! I've now reproduced it and flagged it for review. It looks like the "Extract Security Protocols - Win 25 Squad Arena battles with only Rebels" part of the quest is tracking wins with 5 rebel ship in Fleet Arena as well.

Message 7 of 7 (320 Views)