Re: Loss of gear and gear drops

by GladOS-013

Original Post

Loss of gear and gear drops

★★ Novice

I purchased gear yesterday and created mk5 merr sonn thermal detector. I had also purchased mk4 siener holo holoect salvge . It was there in the morning.  When I came to play in the evening of sep 17 it was not there. 

This is not the first time this problem has been reported by me and you all do absolutely nothing to give my content back.  Open freaking problems. Repeatedly ask me the exact same questions and have no solution. Just recreate problems in different areas.  Your customer service is a joke and a lesson in futility and is an affront to all game players.    I've spent enough in this game to buy you a freaking car.   Give me my content!!!!!!    All I get from you is please repeat your problem.  Go here repeat your problem

Now the gear drops after the anniversary double drops are non existent.  Seriously you're making us pay for your gifts now!

Screenshot_20181130-122225.png
Message 1 of 7 (443 Views)

Hi @judyj69 and thanks for the report.

I'm struggling to understand exactly what bug you are trying to report. What gear did you purchase, what gear did you make/use and on which toons? (Gear is sometimes layered, and uses up many more resources than you expect when viewing the top layer).

In terms of gear and shard drops - I don't believe there were any changes made to gear or shard drops. Any individual sim or group of sims you can do is going to be a statistically insignificant number, and can easily represent bad RNG for you. Your picture of a single sim with no gear doesn't mean there's a problem - I don't believe any gear has 100% drop rates.

★★ Novice
I purchased mk5 Droid callers and when I went to use it they were gone.
As for no change to rng then you are incorrect they changed it for anniversary drops. Then afterwards I've gotten NOTHING for the last three days. Sorry I didn't take a picture for all the energy I used the past three days. I gave you an example.
Message 3 of 7 (419 Views)
Highlighted

Well, perhaps MindTricks or HighCommand can check your account and see what happened to those Mk5 Droid Callers.

In terms of the RNG, you have no proof. Just because you've had a bad run does not mean that the universal rates have changed. Mine have remained fairly constant. Statistically speaking, some players have seen improved drop rates since double drops stopped.

Community Manager (retired)

@judyj69 Hey, can you please provide the following information to look into the purchased gear issue?

- Ally Code:

- What gear did you purchase? (also specify if it was full piece or salvage)

- Date of the purchase?

Thank you.

Message 5 of 7 (359 Views)

★★ Novice
I thought I responded but don't see it.
I bought mk5 Droid caller. I don't remember date. I opened a problem they said join here.
Ally code 238-737-482.
Message 6 of 7 (329 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
Thanks for the reply. I checked your account for the period between 14-18 Sept 2018 and couldn't find any purchase for the following pieces:
Mk 5 Merr-Sonn Thermal Detonator Salvage or full piece
Mk 5 Arakyd Droid Caller Salvage or full piece

In regards to Mk 4 Sienar Holo Projector Salvage you purchased 40 pieces of salvage on 16th of September. The same day you equipped a full Mk 4 Sienar Holo Projector on Enfys Nest.

Hope this helps. If anything you can also send me your Customer Support ticket number and we can look further into it.

Thank you.
Message 7 of 7 (300 Views)